Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Peterborough 2019 so far:

Tungate 6.59

Palm Toft 6.30

Harris 6.16 (6.01 after discount)

Andersen 5.79

Wilson Dean 5.47

Total 30.31 (30.16 after discount)

12.34 left for final two riders.

(Scott Nicholls 5.50 - 5.36 after discount)

2019 ???? that's not last years team :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, geoff58 said:

2019 ???? that's not last years team :rofl:

Possibly the same result!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advanced talks with multiple riders according to Panthers social media. Thought they said they knew who they wanted 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, geoff58 said:

2019 ???? that's not last years team :rofl:

Calm down. It's a typo.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flappy said:

Advanced talks with multiple riders according to Panthers social media. Thought they said they knew who they wanted 

To know who you want, and to get them is a different matter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Flappy said:

Advanced talks with multiple riders according to Panthers social media. Thought they said they knew who they wanted 

See that and the ulrich  happy clappers are out in force zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

Peterborough 2020 so far:

Tungate 6.59

Palm Toft 6.30

Harris 6.16 (6.01 after discount)

Andersen 5.79

Wilson Dean 5.47

Total 30.31 (30.16 after discount)

12.34 left for final two riders.

(Scott Nicholls 5.50 - 5.36 after discount)

Ok so with Scott still not enough left for a 7pointer only 6.98 left

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, geoff58 said:

2019 ???? that's not last years team :rofl:

Correct, a simple error quickly amended.

Given the standard of grammar, punctuation and general content of your posts I'm surprised you're so quick to criticise others.......

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hans fan said:

See that and the ulrich  happy clappers are out in force zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

Yeah don't get it 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Yeah don't get it 

If we have 4 points or thereabouts to play with who would be a better option? Genuine question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sully said:

If we have 4 points or thereabouts to play with who would be a better option? Genuine question. 

Berge, Bacon, Auty, Summers, Aarnio, Wethers, Pickering

Edited by Flappy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NeilWatson said:

Correct, a simple error quickly amended.

Given the standard of grammar, punctuation and general content of your posts I'm surprised you're so quick to criticise others.......

very droll am i  bothered NO !! couldn't care less what you say or think :party:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

very droll am i  bothered NO !! couldn't care less what you say or think :party:

I think he speaks alot of sense in my opinion but perhaps you couldn't care about anyone's opinion apart from your own! 

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Blimey a full sentence without spelling mistakes!! 

your'e the mistake who are you anyway ?? oh yes i know a nobody :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, geoff58 said:

your'e the mistake who are you anyway ?? oh yes i know a nobody :rofl:

Another grammatical error how surprising! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy