British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

Peter Oaks was on the talk speedway podcast this week and he says panthers have a proper no1 that should be announced this week

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cambpanther said:

Isnt tesco open 24hours a day?? ;)

Yes but you didnt really get my point on this.

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Peter Oaks was on the talk speedway podcast this week and he says panthers have a proper no1 that should be announced this week

Interesting listen and sounds positive for a decent No.1. Worth a few people on here having a listen especially his comments on taking time to put the team together. 

Many people on here who  do not have the benefit  of podcasts , face book etc, just wish we could be kept more up to date than the scraps allowed by management as and when they think fit

1 minute ago, wealdstone said:

Many people on here who  do not have the benefit  of podcasts , face book etc, just wish we could be kept more up to date than the scraps allowed by management as and when they think fit

What information are you expecting them to tell you. If they are in negotiations with a number of riders you can’t expect them to name them all or talk about the terms of potential contracts etc?  

15 minutes ago, Sully said:

What information are you expecting them to tell you. If they are in negotiations with a number of riders you can’t expect them to name them all or talk about the terms of potential contracts etc?  

Clearly you think differently to me, leave it like that shall we?

11 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Clearly you think differently to me, leave it like that shall we?

Genuinely curious to know what you expect. You’re very vocal on here with your disapproval of everything the management does so interested to know what information you expect from them regarding team building?

7 minutes ago, Sully said:

Genuinely curious to know what you expect. You’re very vocal on here with your disapproval of everything the management does so interested to know what information you expect from them regarding team building?

As I said you think differently from me, you may be right or I may be. 

51 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Everybody has access to podcast, Facebook, Twitter etc. To be on here you need access to the Internet. It's not the clubs fault but your personal choice to not venture to these other outlets that has information 

• Like 3

Is the speedway  podcast on Facebook or Twitter, I have searched both but cannot find it, I am in a few groups but perhaps not the right ones , many thanks.

Have found it now thanks 

Edited by sneezy

I'd assume so. Usually coincides with the release of the speedway star

6 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

I'd assume so. Usually coincides with the release of the speedway star

Sounds like a plan to me