British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

originally NKI could only commit till may, hopefully they have managed to work out a deal where he can stay all season 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

NKI confirmed 

Didn't you say that Panthers wouldn't have a No 1?

Little Denmark again... NKI and Hans riding together, surely if Hans gets some mojo back we could be in for exciting times.

I think Ricky Wells at reserve at home would be good.

Getting quite excited.

Just now, moorelsm said:

Didn't you say that Panthers wouldn't have a No 1?

Little Denmark again... NKI and Hans riding together, surely if Hans gets some mojo back we could be in for exciting times.

I think Ricky Wells at reserve at home would be good.

Getting quite excited.

it was looking increasingly likely you wouldn't have a no1, but they never panicked, and waited till a deal could be sorted, just hope its for the season and not 8 weeks 

Let’s have it right, it’s taken until nearly March for him to say yes. Hardly going to be on his list of priorities and his calendar looks ridiculously busy now. No spring chicken either. He was pretty disappointing at the end of last season with Ipswich as well and that was when his commitments elsewhere had dried up. Weren’t some Panthers fans on here saying he was disappointing last time out for them also? Hold his average at best for me. 

30 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Quite happy with NKI  in fact would rather have him than Crump all things considered. 

I personally think they’ll end up with similar figures at the end of the season. Good early battle between the two which should bring the crowds in at the Showground. Might even travel down myself for that one. 

18 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

originally NKI could only commit till may, hopefully they have managed to work out a deal where he can stay all season 

Let's hope Peterborough manage to get 6 matches out of the way just in case:rolleyes:.I personally think he will stay all season,he has done in the past.

2 minutes ago, Steve Irving said:

I personally think they’ll end up with similar figures at the end of the season. Good early battle between the two which should bring the crowds in at the Showground. Might even travel down myself for that one. 

Blimey talk about glass half empty... look around Sheffield's a good side, seeing Pedersen again, Belle Vue look really strong, then there's Swindon with 4 heat leaders.. Panthers look competitive at least, the icing is seeing Crumpy again, and the Witches always good well at the Showground.

We're going to have a good year. 

• Like 1

4.80 left for the number 7 

Both Wells and Ostergaard with leave us 0.80 under the limit.  

Let's not forget Ostergaard has said last season was his worst in British speedway, how many clubs did he get through? 

Wells by his previous standards wasn't great either but picked up towards the end of the season. 

Is their anyone on 4.80 or above with a British Reduction who could be better? 

7 minutes ago, Flappy said:

4.80 left for the number 7 

Both Wells and Ostergaard with leave us 0.80 under the limit.  

Let's not forget Ostergaard has said last season was his worst in British speedway, how many clubs did he get through? 

Wells by his previous standards wasn't great either but picked up towards the end of the season. 

Is their anyone on 4.80 or above with a British Reduction who could be better? 

Get wolves to take Scott Nicholls and Peterborough have Ryan Douglas 

• Haha 1

What is Nicholls’ average?

6 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

What is Nicholls’ average?

Too high i think 

Yep I stopped being lazy and just looked, it’s over five.