British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

Just now, Lurcher said:

T Musielak also fits as a straight swap 

Would be amazing BUT if he gets injured his polish club want 40k

Get Nichols back..no brainer...we have enough strength at home...Nichols is awesome away.

• Like 1

Kai Huckenbeck may not be a bad shout at reserve, rode for Rob Lyon at King's Lynn 

4 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Looks like Buster has put a better team together for Panthers than he has for Lynn. 

Stay fit and the panthers could go all the way

Absolutely, can see the floating speedway fans that usually go to the AFA swapping over to the Showground too. 

Fancy this Panthers side to win at the AFA if both team stay injury free. 

42 minutes ago, speedy bill said:

jOSH Auty 4.68  good round big tracks and most in Premier tracks are big

Here we go.....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, moorelsm said:

Don't think I've ever seen Beck ride, but surely is average suggests he would be a good bet... Can't believe people want Nicholls, must have been watching something different to me last year!

Quite like the idea of Richie Worrell, great out of the gate. But another potential heat leader and a good reserve.. No brainer.

So sorry for Brad 

You clearly didn’t see Bech ride last time he was here with Wolves (2016), dropped to reserve and was still pretty pants. 

1 hour ago, speedy bill said:

jOSH Auty 4.68  good round big tracks and most in Premier tracks are big

Proven dreadful in the top flight. 

If you've read my other posts you'd know who I'd like in the side.. and he didn't pull up any trees at Poole, but at the Showground.. My point is that we should be trying to get a potential heat leader rather than Nicholls, who was just rubbish for the Panthers last year.

Josh Auty? really.. Don't we have 6.2sh to play with, and what's being British got to do with anything. 

I want to cheer on riders who really try, not ones that give up after 2 laps. Krzysztof never ever gave up. Which is why I wouldn't criticise Oystercard either, even though others on here seem to dislike him as much as I dislike Nicholls.

I'm also too fat to wear cool shirts or marry devastatingly beautiful women..

Bech scored 4+2 in the international challenge at kings Lynn at the end of the season 

3 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Still nothing from the club regarding BWD

I'm sure there will be.