British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

17 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Great news.

All we need now is a team :)

Ooh I'm so sorry forum police..I hadn't seen it mentioned..or I couldn't be bothered to sift through all the negative crap on here to find it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lukas said:

Ooh I'm so sorry forum police..I hadn't seen it mentioned..or I couldn't be bothered to sift through all the negative crap on here to find it.

Been on official site for a few days. Packed with information other than team and prices.

On 1/15/2020 at 8:04 PM, Rockstar99 said:

It's crystal clear.

Nothing to do with money....NKI wants to ride for Peterborough in 2020 but he has to work out his schedule and wait for the Peterborough fixture list before committing which means the club cant sign or announce riders until NKI's decision.

We've got to be patient. It's looking more and more likely NKI will ride for Peterborough in 2020 and he's more than likely working with Buster behind the scenes to get a fixture list that will suit both parties.

If NKI didn't want to do Britain and he didn't want to ride for Peterborough in 2020 then he would have said NO by now. 

I hope for the sake of the league that NKI makes a return.

However I’ll show my arse on the town hall steps if he does.

It goes completely against the grain of what he has done historically with a congested fixture list.

He has absolutely no reason to ride in the U.K. Non whatsoever:

Increasingly difficult to absorb news overload from bosses , re team, admission and season tickets.  Difficult to decide which of the many options to go for. Certainly believe in keeping customers in the loop at every opportunity

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Been on official site for a few days.

If rules allow I'd have called us Crendon Timber & City Auction Group Panthers to show that it's two companies. Crendon City Auction Group Panthers sounds a bit strange as you'd be looking for Crendon City on google maps!

• Like 1

All the premiership teams match day programmes need to be A4 in size now just to fit the Panthers full name on the cover.

• Haha 2

Massive kick in the teeth  for Blue Badge holders by EOES. 

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

Massive kick in the teeth  for Blue Badge holders by EOES. 

??????????????

43 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

??????????????

Banned from parking within the stadium. Complete denial of reasons  there are such things as Blue Badges

• Sad 1

Oh dear, if completely true that’s a serious trek increase to trackside for those with disabilities.  
Also advertising season tickets without a product - someone must be on a mission to close it down. 

11 hours ago, Hodgy said:

Oh dear, if completely true that’s a serious trek increase to trackside for those with disabilities.  
Also advertising season tickets without a product - someone must be on a mission to close it down. 

Pretty sure this comes from the showground and not the Speedway.