British Speedway Forum
DC2

Poole 2020

6 hours ago, poole keith said:

thats when i moved into the area and started going,first season a young leigh adams made his british debut,believe the following season a certain kid  mr boyce made his british debut great times would go back to that league in an instant

Craig Boyce first rode for Poole in 1988.....Leigh Adams first rode for Poole in 1989, although he did ride for the Poole junior team in 1988 when he came over for a month or so.:t:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I won’t be going if Poole go PL. 

And you say you're Poole through and through!?! Back supporting Swindon next season if we do drop down to the Championship then ay?

Us REAL fans will follow our club through the good times and the (potentially) not so good :t:

• Like 6

I am more of a Poole fan than you will ever be. Following speedway updates doesn’t constitute being a Poole fan. Where were you at Poole this year? I was at every meeting except when I was on holiday. Didn’t see you at Ipswich either.

I am not a fan of lower league racing. The premier league is bad enough as it is. I don’t want to pay to watch wobblers in the PL. I prefer watching the best riders.

But at least I watch the riders live rather than sit on updates.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

Ten years ago I could understand your viewpoint but the difference between the leagues is as small as ever now. I’d wager if it ever came to it would would go even if it was occasionally. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If Poole went PL I would do the all GP’s again plus some Polish Extra league instead. I am not interested in the PL. 

Call yourself a fan...your a joke of a supporter.....only interested when your team is winning....pathetic

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I am more of a Poole fan than you will ever be. Following speedway updates doesn’t constitute being a Poole fan. Where were you at Poole this year? I was at every meeting except when I was on holiday. Didn’t see you at Ipswich either.

I am not a fan of lower league racing. The premier league is bad enough as it is. I don’t want to pay to watch wobblers in the PL. I prefer watching the best riders.

Your a glory hunter 

Team is winning and you can come on here an be all high and mighty......Poole get knocked out by the leagues weakest team and you throw your dummy out.

So what if you go every week!!!! 

I hope the Poole promotion read your crap and are glad that if they do drop down you wont go.............

And your not a fan of lower league racing ...............wobblers!!........well i hate to tell you this......Ipswich had 6 riders who ride in the lower league and those wobblers smashed your team in the second leg because you had prima donnas like Kurtz and Holder being shown up............................so glad we had wobblers rather than Aussie tarts

Poole have 4 riders who ride top league only.....Ipswich 1....Swindon 3 and Wolves 2.........perhaps you need to sign a few more of those lower league wobblers ...you might actually win something!!

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Your a glory hunter 

Team is winning and you can come on here an be all high and mighty......Poole get knocked out by the leagues weakest team and you throw your dummy out.

So what if you go every week!!!! 

I hope the Poole promotion read your crap and are glad that if they do drop down you wont go.............

And your not a fan of lower league racing ...............wobblers!!........well i hate to tell you this......Ipswich had 6 riders who ride in the lower league and those wobblers smashed your team in the second leg because you had prima donnas like Kurtz and Holder being shown up............................so glad we had wobblers rather than Aussie tarts

Poole have 4 riders who ride top league only.....Ipswich 1....Swindon 3 and Wolves 2.........perhaps you need to sign a few more of those lower league wobblers ...you might actually win something!!

Purrlleeze give it a rest Gavan. BTW you haven't yet answered my question from yesterday!!?

6 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Purrlleeze give it a rest Gavan. BTW you haven't yet answered my question from yesterday!!?

No i wont give it a rest as far as he is concerned the man is a complete troll .........the good news is that he is getting it from all sides on the Wolves thread

Ive no idea what Ipswich pay for rent and how much we get through sponsorship so i cant answer.

All i know is that if we had had all the success Poole have had and all the tv money then if our main sponsor left id want to know where all that income had gone

I have supported Poole since the 60's, and I would go on supporting them if they dropped down, to my mind if Matt Ford does drop down a league it makes a great deal of sense in this financial climate,

• Like 3

I guess it Poole were to drop down shovlar won't be on here as he has no interest.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Honestly

What do you think you are watching now?

You have a PL/CL (Championship Team) in all but name now; The likes of Glasgow and Leicester could give this Poole Team a good run for there money for sure and if this team was to drop down they would not be a "shoe in" for to win anything.

What a crass comment...

Regards
THJ

• Like 1