British Speedway Forum
DC2

Poole 2020

55 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

It's cos it's the funniest place to be. 

Can you imagine what it's been like for us :blink:. You have only done one season, and a good one it has been :unsure:

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Oh strange thought you would have mentioned It a lot as you seem to be on Poole threads nearly as much as Gavan! 

Yeah, it is strange to be on thread when you hate something so much. Ipswich have some right weirdo fans!! :blink: :blink:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Yeah, it is strange to be on thread when you hate something so much. Ipswich have some right weirdo fans!! :blink: :blink:

With respect, as a neutral here, Poole appear to have far more weirdo fans than anyone on this forum.  

Plenty of you skulk around the other threads like you own the place.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Doctor... said:

With respect, as a neutral here, Poole appear to have far more weirdo fans than anyone on this forum.  

Plenty of you skulk around the other threads like your shiit doesn't stink and act like you own the place.  

Why did you put 'with respect' ??? I certainly don't go on a teams thread who I hate and talk about burning the stadium?? 

And don't swear. You laid into me for masked swearing and here you are out right swearing. You are one of the biggest hyorocites going, why don't find the rock you crawled out from. Thanks.

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Why did you put 'with respect' ??? I certainly don't go on a teams thread who I hate and talk about burning the stadium?? 

And don't swear. You laid into me for masked swearing and here you are out right swearing. You are one of the biggest hyorocites going, why don't find the rock you crawled out from. Thanks.

Bloody hell.. in full man hater mode tonight are we ?  

Do i have to ask your permission as to how i post ?  - christ i would love to meet you at a meeting or somewhere in real life.  I really would.  

4 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Do i have to ask your permission as to how i post ?  - christ i would love to meet you at a meeting or somewhere in real life.  I really would.  

Swearing again!! Lol. You have no right to lay into me for any masked swearing then! Hyorocrite. Interesting that you don't deny that.

I'm not sure I would want to meet anyone who thinks it is okay to talk about a stadium being on fire. 

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Swearing again!! Lol. You have no right to lay into me for any masked swearing then! Hyorocrite. Interesting that you don't deny that.

I'm not sure I would want to meet anyone who thinks it is okay to talk about a stadium being on fire. 

Where have i said about a stadium being on fire ?  I ignored that in your first message as i thought maybe that was aimed at someone else.

I'll give you a few mins to check and revise whatever the hell you are wittering on about.

21 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Any update ? - I've said some disgraceful things in my life, right up til last night at work, but i need my memory jogged on this whole arson thing here.  Asap please.  

edit - I've read the last few pages where someone ELSE has spoke about burning the stadium down.

Lisa ??  

Edited by The Doctor...

6 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

Plenty of you skulk around the other threads like you own the place.  

Haha  neutral! 

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

Man eater mode? Don't see what she said had anything to do with gender. 

6 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

wrong person lisa you will probably find it was a Swindon supporter 

On 10/12/2019 at 5:57 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

you can’t debate so you post vitriolic crap (that means aggressive criticism if you don’t understand that word) 

So you don’t think the stars of the sport will make ny difference to crowd levels? You are not worth debating with. Suggest you go back to your brexit mates in the general section where you have some protection. B)

This is not a political forum where you should be expounding your views on political issues unless they directly relate to speedway. It’s painful enough as it is to hear your volume turned up to max broadcasting your political opinions whilst waiting to gain entry to a speedway match.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

From Matt Ford, look at the article above!!

21 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

From Matt Ford, look at the article above!!

What it says is “75% of the costs we are experiencing” which is a 25% saving!!

15 minutes ago, Aviator said:

This is not a political forum where you should be expounding your views on political issues unless they directly relate to speedway. It’s painful enough as it is to hear your volume turned up to max broadcasting your political opinions whilst waiting to gain entry to a speedway match.

Thought at the time, there’s a brexiteer.

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Thought at the time, there’s a brexiteer.

There is clearly a solution to your dilemma, move to Poland. The personal benefits to you would be: 1/ Better quality speedway, watching world class riders. 2/ Cheaper entry fees. 3/ Good quality venues with consistent standard tracks. 4/ You can remain in Europe (at least until it collapses). The benefit for Poole fans is, less noise in the queues. I would say thats a “win - win” situation. Be quick though, the 31/10 is not far away...

• Like 5
  • Haha 2