British Speedway Forum
DC2

Poole 2020

10 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Yeah, it is strange to be on thread when you hate something so much. Ipswich have some right weirdo fans!! :blink: :blink:

I'm proud to be weird, it's been my USP for my entire life! Ok maybe not the best USP going but it's boring to be normal....

That said, I just read through the threads and comment on replies I think need commenting on, sometimes not even realising who or what the thread is about unless it is Updates related and then I post on every begger's threads sounding like a broken record asking the same thing over and over again :rolleyes:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aviator said:

There is clearly a solution to your dilemma, move to Poland. The personal benefits to you would be: 1/ Better quality speedway, watching world class riders. 2/ Cheaper entry fees. 3/ Good quality venues with consistent standard tracks. 4/ You can remain in Europe (at least until it collapses). The benefit for Poole fans is, less noise in the queues. I would say thats a “win - win” situation. Be quick though, the 31/10 is not far away...

Good luck with leaving on the 31st. :lol:

13 minutes ago, crazysue said:

I'm proud to be weird, it's been my USP for my entire life! Ok maybe not the best USP going but it's boring to be normal....

Weird is good. (It also breaks the 'i' before 'e' rule which makes me like it even more!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

Any update ? - I've said some disgraceful things in my life, right up til last night at work, but i need my memory jogged on this whole arson thing here.  Asap please.  

edit - I've read the last few pages where someone ELSE has spoke about burning the stadium down.

Lisa ??  

I apologise for going to sleep last night. Thought that was what you are supposed to do at night time? You lay into me about calling people weird but nothing about someone talking about a stadium being on fire? Kinda makes it look like you think it's okay otherwise surely anyone would say it's out of order. 

4 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Man eater mode? Don't see what she said had anything to do with gender. 

It doesn't. But in his weird little world it prob does. He tells me off for masked swearing and then swears at me and in his profile picture! lol. Find the logic in that!

4 hours ago, ray c said:

wrong person lisa you will probably find it was a Swindon supporter 

What was?

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

What was?

I think he means the 'stadium on fire' post!!

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

I think he means the 'stadium on fire' post!!

Baldyman is an Ipswich fan though right?

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Baldyman is an Ipswich fan though right?

No idea Lisa - couldn't give a flying fig!

...and I didn't put 'flying fig'!!:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I got confused on this one age thing

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

Are we all having fun 

Nope, some begger gave me yet another cold!

Telling me, I was only just getting on the road to recovery after a chest infection laid me low over the last month and then last night the old familiar cold symptoms feelings started again and once more it feels like it is going straight onto my (overly large :D) chest.

Not speedway related I know but hey ho, it gives some relief from some of the more eek feelings and posts over the last few days.

5 minutes ago, crazysue said:

Nope, some begger gave me yet another cold!

Just had the flu jab last week. Grotty for a couple of days but ok now. Worth having.

• Like 3