British Speedway Forum
DC2

Poole 2020

Just now, crazysue said:

Telling me, I was only just getting on the road to recovery after a chest infection laid me low over the last month and then last night the old familiar cold symptoms feelings started again and once more it feels like it is going straight onto my (overly large :D) chest.

Not speedway related I know but hey ho, it gives some relief from some of the more eek feelings and posts over the last few days.

But it's a normal friendly conversation some can't hold them without personal insults etc

• Like 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Just had the flu jab last week. Grotty for a couple of days but ok now. Worth having.

I'm due for mine in a week or so....or when I can actually be well enough to have it! I'm supposed to have one every year but every year when it comes due I have already been hit by something (pneumonia the last two years) and it has had to be given late. I think they need to start giving it to me before September starts....

2 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

I don't bother with flu jab I am only 34 so I have always chosen to build my on immunity system up.

You don't get offered unless you're a child or over 60s. '

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

But I am Asthmatic so get offered had the letter through 

3 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

I don't bother with flu jab I am only 34 so I have always chosen to build my on immunity system up.

I didn't bother with it for a long while (much to my asthma nurse's annoyance) but then it became needed to protect my youngest son who has a lowered immune system (we nearly lost him several times over simple common colds). Unfortunately now, age (a big birthday coming up next year) and previous damage from pneumonia in my 20's means that it has become pretty much essential now.

• Sad 1

Paul burbridge hinting on Twitter that Poole have choose to drop down to championship

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Those with asthma, at risk or carers do too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crazysue said:

I didn't bother with it for a long while (much to my asthma nurse's annoyance) but then it became needed to protect my youngest son who has a lowered immune system (we nearly lost him several times over simple common colds). Unfortunately now, age (a big birthday coming up next year) and previous damage from pneumonia in my 20's means that it has become pretty much essential now.

Imperative then 

• Like 1

Just now, ArthurRudge said:

Imperative then 

Yep, nothing scarier than seeing your child attached to machines with tubes running everywhere. It focuses the mind somewhat...

4 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Paul burbridge hinting on Twitter that Poole have choose to drop down to championship

But i haven't answered the questions yet!!!

2 minutes ago, crazysue said:

Yep, nothing scarier than seeing your child attached to machines with tubes running everywhere. It focuses the mind somewhat...

Yes I can imagine 

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

But i haven't answered the questions yet!!!

You better send your email quick

2 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

You better send your email quick

I doubt it will make much difference, I'm kinda on the fence about that question anyway!

All a catch 22 question really never going to be down to us the supporters