British Speedway Forum
DC2

Poole 2020

5 minutes ago, Jason.C said:

We'd be here a long time :lol:

No club is perfect. Fact. A big problem is other clubs and their fans with a holier than thou attitude who are too easily prepared to blame Poole for their mistakes & misfortunes. 

Start listing your facts...

We can then all see who is holier than thou. :wink:

1 hour ago, mikebv said:

Be ok if Eurosport get involved...

Joining two thirds of a way through a Speedway meeting is what they do best... :D

I'll live with that as long as we get that Marcelina that Eurosport use for SEC in the pits ;-)

Just a big bluff really .. they wont let them join the pl and then will  let Poole ride back on Wednesday 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, orion said:

Just a big bluff really .. they wont let them join the pl and then will  let Poole ride back on Wednesday 

Yep it's a bluff.  If Poole do move down the top league isn't big enough anyway so simply can't happen unless some move up which I doubt will happen.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DC2 said:

On the same scale?  No.

How about a certain Mr Rossiter “allowing” Pawlicki to miss about 12 matches so he stayed at reserve all season??:nono:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Been to the town, i was born in Poole 

So was I and am embarrassed by my home town

8 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

Somerset, Kent and Sheffield  up to PL

Poole drop to CL

Plymouth move up to CL

NDL is dire straights 

Why would Somerset move up if all clubs that are closest bar Swindon are in the league they are already in.

6 hours ago, SUPERACE said:

Yep it's a bluff.  If Poole do move down the top league isn't big enough anyway so simply can't happen unless some move up which I doubt will happen.

You're assuming there will be a 'top league.'

7 hours ago, SUPERACE said:

Def not a bluff, kinda sad that you think that. I don't think it would have got announced if it wasn't likely to happen. 

cant see us getting many more meetings by moving down only ten home and away meetings in the league program. plus shield and cup meetings we shall see

7 hours ago, SUPERACE said:

Looks like Sheffield are moving up to replace Poole. So I would imagine Poole will be accepted into the Championship.

• Like 1

Pretty dangerous bluff to ignore the wishes of three quarters of your fan base. 

• Like 1

100% not a bluff,  Sheffield look like they will be up under new ownership, (so you can guess who that is) and don't be surprised 2 see 2 teams in top league that no one would ever have thought about

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

100% not a bluff,  Sheffield look like they will be up under new ownership, (so you can guess who that is) and don't be surprised 2 see 2 teams in top league that no one would ever have thought about

Must be a really good tv deal then!!!:rolleyes:

Surely if Poole drop down and run on Wednesdays won't that effect crowds at both Poole & Somerset ?,  as the Rebels run on a Wednesday,  I don't know how many fans attend both tracks though.