British Speedway Forum
DC2

Poole 2020

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

it's a speedway problem of which i have supported for 50 years simple !!

Nearly as long as me but not quite :nono:

2 hours ago, ray c said:

Nearly as long as me but not quite :nono:

glad to be behind you this one time :party:

• Like 1

Bjarne Pedersen set to retire is news most Pirate fans would view as the end of an era and most would see as sad to hear. He gave amazing service to Poole and always gave his best, his 21 points at Lakeside would forever live in my memory and I really hope he gets a farewell meeting because he fully deserves one.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Bjarne Pedersen set to retire is news most Pirate fans would view as the end of an era and most would see as sad to hear. He gave amazing service to Poole and always gave his best, his 21 points at Lakeside would forever live in my memory and I really hope he gets a farewell meeting because he fully deserves one.

You never know - he may get more than just a farewell meeting?! ;)

Danny Ford states in the Star that the team will be a mix of old and new faces as whilst the Championship gives less opportunity to use their 'top end' assets, it does create more opportunities for new riders (assets?) elsewhere in the 1-7!!

Edited by Skidder1

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

You never know - he may get more than just a farewell meeting?! ;)

That would be terrific , I realise he isn't the rider we all knew and loved but it would be a very fitting way for him to end his career.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

That would be terrific , I realise he isn't the rider we all knew and loved but it would be a very fitting way for him to end his career.

Why don't you talk about this and riders you might sign in the championship forum?

16 minutes ago, Booey boy said:

Why don't you talk about this and riders you might sign in the championship forum?

Because we are not in the Championship yet!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Because we are not in the Championship yet!

Sheffield applied to come up and were accepted pre AGM. Just waiting for the rubber stamp.. Poole applied to drop down, a great addition to the CL, but have they not been accepted ?  If this a deffo ?

Edited by Bald Bloke

48 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Sheffield applied to come up and were accepted pre AGM. Just waiting for the rubber stamp.. Poole applied to drop down, a great addition to the CL, but have they not been accepted ?  If this a deffo ?

If the CL say no do they have to then get permission to come back to the PL :P;)

Could be an interesting vote.....:lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

If the CL say no do they have to then get permission to come back to the PL :P;)

Could be an interesting vote.....:lol:

No reason for saying no as the league remains at 7 teams

15 minutes ago, KrisB said:

if we have stayed put there may have been nine teams with Sheffield and kent joining the top league

1 hour ago, KrisB said:

Just a little joke - there would be no vote :t:

As you you say only 7 teams so desperate times and even Poole are welcomed by everyone :D

• Haha 1