British Speedway Forum
DC2

Poole 2020

21 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

To be fair to Starman, I would say hes the master debater on here.

With a self satisfied look on his face.;)

On 11/13/2019 at 3:29 PM, foreverblue said:

Oh good Starman will be pleased , that should get him off CBBC!

you can see where all of poole's money is rested bet the driveway is smoother than the track :rofl:

The club aren't selling them the guy who owns them is.

Monies to charity.

Edited by sugarray
Spelling
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, sugarray said:

The club aren't selling them the guy who owns them is.

Monies to charity.

Why has the listing not got one of those charity ribbons on it or in the description have it's for charity I would of thought that would be of importance if trying to raise money for charity?

2 hours ago, ArthurRudge said:

Yeah it was a joke

Looks like I had a whoosh moment apologies

My favorite rider  of all time was Brian  Crutcher so have always had a soft spot for Poole. Very sad if they go down.

• Like 1

Shock news in from the AGM:

In a major announcement Matt Ford has agreed a deal for the sale of Poole Speedway.

Grinning from ear to ear, a half-baked Matt said, “After a year with no one coming forward I was beginning to think that there are no fools out there, but I am pleased to announce that Jeremy Corbyn has taken over the club with immediate effect in return for a year’s free broadband subscription, and he will build upon my success of the last few months”.

The team will be called Team GB and it will retain the seven foreign riders that rode for Poole last year in an effort to encourage more home grown talent from abroad.

Matt also thanked Jeremy for his advice on the recent Poole “PL v CL referendum”, agreeing that the 10% CL vote should be honoured.

And finally he thanked John McDonnell, the new director of finance, and his ground-breaking plan to offer free admission and run the club for as long as possible.

”We hope to get to heat ten of the first meeting”, beamed John. “That would be a result!”

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Shock news in from the AGM:

In a major announcement Matt Ford has agreed a deal for the sale of Poole Speedway.

Grinning from ear to ear, a half-baked Matt said, “After a year with no one coming forward I was beginning to think that there are no fools out there, but I am pleased to announce that Jeremy Corbyn has taken over the club with immediate effect in return for a year’s free broadband subscription, and he will build upon my success of the last few months”.

The team will be called Team GB and it will retain the seven foreign riders that rode for Poole last year in an effort to encourage more home grown talent from abroad.

Matt also thanked Jeremy for his advice on the recent Poole “PL v CL referendum”, agreeing that the 10% CL vote should be honoured.

And finally he thanked John McDonnell, the new director of finance, and his ground-breaking plan to offer free admission and run the club for as long as possible.

”We hope to get to heat ten of the first meeting”, beamed John. “That would be a result!”

Oh that is a shock, I thought Starman was buying it!!

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

What for 2 and 6?

2 minutes ago, sugarray said:

What for 2 and 6?

Buy one get one free speedy star bargain :party:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Nope, he’s the new leader of the Labour Party.  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1