British Speedway Forum
DC2

Poole 2020

why are they still on prem page :nono:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, dorothy58 said:

I think Poole will be surprised at how competitive championship league is, I am sure the Poole fans will enjoy visiting new tracks. Will any of you venture North as we don't  get many southern visiting fans.

I would imagine once things settle down, Shov will pay some visits to new tracks as he is an away traveller, unlike a lot of the Poole lot on here.  You won't see them sadly.  They'll be tapping away at their keyboards tho. 

31 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

I would imagine once things settle down, Shov will pay some visits to new tracks as he is an away traveller, unlike a lot of the Poole lot on here.  

Think you’re right.

By June a lot of CL fans at other clubs will be clamouring for a move up to the PL!  :)

11 hours ago, geoff58 said:

why are they still on prem page :nono:

Totally agree, why are the mods not religating this topic to the Championship.

25 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Oh look this threads still here??!! Lol. Brilliant!! 

But Poole ain't. Time to close it. Even Poole can't have a thread in both.Sorry :party:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

But Poole ain't. Time to close it. Even Poole can't have a thread in both.Sorry :party:

Poole are usually mentioned in most threads so what's the problem? Lol

It's still open so Mr Shovlar can pretend that Poole are still at the top table and that all those years of telling us that Poole is the shining example of how to run a professional top flight club and Matt Ford's vision of what the top flight should be hasn't all been proven wrong. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Spl77 said:

It's still open so Mr Shovlar can pretend that Poole are still at the top table and that all those years of telling us that Poole is the shining example of how to run a professional top flight club and Matt Ford's vision of what the top flight should be hasn't all been proven wrong. 

Yep.

“Poole are the best run club because they don’t overpay their riders and they have excellent sponsors ..... err, who unfortunately deserted the sinking ship like rats”.  :)

23 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Yep.

“Poole are the best run club because they don’t overpay their riders and they have excellent sponsors ..... err, who unfortunately deserted the sinking ship like rats”.  :)

None of the remaining sponsors have left just the mid-season demise of the 2019 main team sponsor!! A couple of other key sponsors did not renew after 2018 due to business expansion in their own companies. New sponsors coming on board for 2020.

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

None of the remaining sponsors have left just the mid-season demise of the 2019 main team sponsor!! A couple of other key sponsors did not renew after 2018 due to business expansion in their own companies. New sponsors coming on board for 2020.

Yes, apparently the lollipop man from outside the stadium.  :)

Shovlar paased me on the way home from ipswitch once, I would estimate his average speed on the trip home was roughly 114mph.