British Speedway Forum
DC2

Poole 2020

Just now, ruckerroo said:

Shovlar paased me on the way home from ipswitch once, I would estimate his average speed on the trip home was roughly 114mph.

Not surprised at the speed some want to get away from Ipswich!! Going that fast we'd have done better with SS than Jack Holder!!

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Not surprised at the speed some want to get away from Ipswich!! Going that fast we'd have done better with SS than Jack Holder!!

Yeah that is true , he rode well there in the league meeting so it came as a surprise how bad he was, Brady was hardly any better.

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Or the speed that someone like Klindt cant wait to get to Ipswich..........i guess riders are keen to get to clubs that will look after them and are upwardly mobile

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Yeah that is true , he rode well there in the league meeting so it came as a surprise how bad he was, Brady was hardly any better.

Well they are good buddies and it was Brady's birthday the day before the 2nd leg!!!  Just saying.........;)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

But Poole ain't. Time to close it. Even Poole can't have a thread in both.Sorry :party:

Sheffield do! So can we.:party:

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

Or the speed that someone like Klindt cant wait to get to Ipswich..........i guess riders are keen to get to clubs that will look after them and are upwardly mobile

Wake up Gavan, he's only going there because Poole have dropped down 

4 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Wake up Gavan, he's only going there because Poole have dropped down 

No really.......the award for missing the point goes to........

Skidder said riders cant wait to get away from Ipswich................well Klindt would be more than happy to come to us...........and yes im fully aware that he would probably still be at Poole if the club was run properly

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Skidder said riders cant wait to get away from Ipswich................well Klindt would be more than happy to come to us...........and yes im fully aware that he would probably still be at Poole if the club was run properly

What do you mean if the club was run properly? 

28 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I didn't say anything about riders wanting to get away quickly from Ipswich.read the post again.

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

What do you mean if the club was run properly? 

He's just stirring to get someone to react now SS is too concerned about Brexit to post on here. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

I didn't say anything about riders wanting to get away quickly from Ipswich.read the post again.

So the award for missing the point goes to?

• Like 1

poole poole go away come back another day championship also rans :rofl:

2 hours ago, geoff58 said:

poole poole go away come back another day championship also rans :rofl:

So difficult to go totally away when you have so many weird stalkers!!

• Like 1

and seemingly still the most popular team in the premiership and long may it continue onward and upward as the saying goes.may not be there in body but in spirit yes:drink::cheers:

Edited by ray c