British Speedway Forum
DC2

Poole 2020

14 hours ago, foreverblue said:

If you had read you would realise that what has been said is some riders improve for a change of club, some don't , sometimes it just happens at the right time maybe after an  injury,do you think a change for Bewley and Steve Worrall would help them!

Worrall is having a change from Newcastle to you so you can let me know.As for Bewley(staying) and Kurtz,(moving) I will keep you updated or you can watch them on T V.

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, B.V 72 said:

Worrall is having a change from Newcastle to you so you can let me know.As for Bewley(staying) and Kurtz,(moving) I will keep you updated or you can watch them on T V.

As i have said before whoever improves or doesn't, the club isn't the reason for the improvement, they all had bad seasons at their Premiership clubs so you would expect them all to improve. They didn't have bad seasons because of the club they were at. 

13 hours ago, stevebrum said:

A typical blue tint response. And a flawed response. Doyle wasn’t young when he rode for Poole. :rolleyes:

I stand by my point however tho what that has to do with Wolves is baffling.

Wolves have in general been loyal to riders which is a different position to Poole anyway. But feel free naming riders that got better when leaving Wolves to make your point. I’ll even start you with one, Musielak. :t:

And you are still trying to defend that dreadful track?? Good luck championship fans, welcome to the world of the blue tints. 

One rider doing better doesn't mean everyone who leaves Poole does better!! Doyle was hardly going to get worse! You can't even name a majority of riders who have left Poole have done better. So bit obvious it is untrue. 

FB is right, whether riders do better or worse when they leave a club isn't because of that club sometimes a season just clicks.

16 hours ago, stevebrum said:

A typical blue tint response. And a flawed response. Doyle wasn’t young when he rode for Poole. :rolleyes:

Wolves have in general been loyal to riders which is a different position to Poole anyway. But feel free naming riders that got better when leaving Wolves to make your point. I’ll even start you with one, Musielak. :t:

And you are still trying to defend that dreadful track?? Good luck championship fans, welcome to the world of the blue tints. 

Nicole Klindt got better 

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

One rider doing better doesn't mean everyone who leaves Poole does better!! Doyle was hardly going to get worse! You can't even name a majority of riders who have left Poole have done better. So bit obvious it is untrue. 

FB is right, whether riders do better or worse when they leave a club isn't because of that club sometimes a season just clicks.

So you are now saying that you predicted Doyle was going to be a world champion when he was at Poole? Makes you the only one who believed it at the time. Lift up the blinkers.

17 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Nicole Klindt got better 

Is that his wife? :rofl:

Klindt most definitely has got better being at Poole. That’s a success story. 

44 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Nicole Klindt got better 

This whole debate has started because certain Poole fans couldnt accept that i think Brady could benefit from a move away

In some fans eyes no rider can benefit leaving Poole....once you have ridden for them thats the pinnacle of club speedway.....

What has been missed is that i also said some riders improve for going to Poole........Klindt being the most recent and obvious one

I also said i feel Lambert could be going stale at Lynn and likewise to a lesser extent Masters at Wolves.............Lambert going to say Belle Vue could see his racing move up to the next level

18 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Doyle was 21 when he first rode for Poole.....A real OAP...What was Matt Ford thinking signing an old fogey like that!!:blink:

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

So you are now saying that you predicted Doyle was going to be a world champion when he was at Poole? Makes you the only one who believed it at the time. Lift up the blinkers.

Is that his wife? :rofl:

Klindt most definitely has got better being at Poole. That’s a success story. 

How is saying a rider wouldn't get any worse, predicting them to be WC??!! Lol. The stuff you make up from people's posts lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

This whole debate has started because certain Poole fans couldnt accept that i think Brady could benefit from a move away

In some fans eyes no rider can benefit leaving Poole....once you have ridden for them thats the pinnacle of club speedway.....

What has been missed is that i also said some riders improve for going to Poole........Klindt being the most recent and obvious one

I also said i feel Lambert could be going stale at Lynn and likewise to a lesser extent Masters at Wolves.............Lambert going to say Belle Vue could see his racing move up to the next level

No it didn't!!! It started because someone said ' every rider who leaves Poole improves' Trouble is said person knows what they said is a load of bull but they keep digging that hole! :rofl:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, scottyfan said:

Doyle was 21 when he first rode for Poole.....A real OAP...What was Matt Ford thinking signing an old fogey like that!!:blink:

Haha. Exactly! Plus obviously Doyle would improve as he went the gaps that weren't there a lot of the time when he was a Poole rider, so finishing races wasn't exactly his forte. So as long as he corrected that he was already improving! 

Its long overdue this thread being moved.  I certainly won’t miss certain posters in this section- although they seem to be doing what they ridiculed Gavan for when Ipswich were in the second tier :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Its long overdue this thread being moved.  I certainly won’t miss certain posters in this section- although they seem to be doing what they ridiculed Gavan for when Ipswich were in the second tier :rolleyes:

agreed leave this thread to England's top tier teams not also rans :t::rofl:

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

No it didn't!!! It started because someone said ' every rider who leaves Poole improves' Trouble is said person knows what they said is a load of bull but they keep digging that hole! :rofl:

The first post i saw was from stevebrum saying "Riders generally do improve when they move away from Poole"  

Was there another one before that then where it said every rider ?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, scottyfan said:

And made huge strides years after leaving Poole despite being dead average in the top flight for years. Or are you now the 2nd person who said that Doyle was always likely to become a world champion?  

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Changing the goal posts yet again. I didn’t say every rider, YOU did. I said ‘riders generally do improve when they move away from Poole’. It’s no wonder I’m not entertaining a serious discussion with you because you change the details to suit your argument. Something you are known for doing. Someone who can’t smell their own bull eh Lisa? Comedy gold all the same. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

And made huge strides years after leaving Poole despite being dead average in the top flight for years. Or are you now the 2nd person who said that Doyle was always likely to become a world champion?  

Changing the goal posts yet again. I didn’t say every rider, YOU did. I said ‘riders generally do improve when they move away from Poole’. It’s no wonder I’m not entertaining a serious discussion with you because you change the details to suit your argument. Something you are known for doing. Someone who can’t smell their own bull eh Lisa? Comedy gold all the same. 

Generally =most. 6 riders is nowhere near most Poole riders who have left in say the last 20 years, I'll keep it to the length of time Matt has been in charge. So yeah you still talking bull.