British Speedway Forum
DC2

Poole 2020

9 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Generally =most. 6 riders is nowhere near most Poole riders who have left in say the last 20 years, I'll keep it to the length of time Matt has been in charge. So yeah you still talking bull.

Still talking bull I see. So yet again you’ve changed from ALL to MOST. Neither of which I said. 

Keep digging, it’s not working. 

3 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Still talking bull I see. So yet again you’ve changed from ALL to MOST. Neither of which I said. 

Keep digging, it’s not working. 

Generally means most or officially 'in most cases'. So according to you in most cases riders who leave Poole improve yet you can't even name a third of them!! Have a look in the dictionary. Or if you are unsure of the meaning of a word maybe you shouldn't use it?

You know what you said is miles from the truth, maybe one day you'll admit to it. That hole you are digging is getting pretty deep now! 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Generally means most or officially 'in most cases'. So according to you in most cases riders who leave Poole improve yet you can't even name a third of them!! Have a look in the dictionary. Or if you are unsure of the meaning of a word maybe you shouldn't use it?

You know what you said is miles from the truth, maybe one day you'll admit to it. That hole you are digging is getting pretty deep now! 

And your history of moving the goal posts from the original comment I made makes any meaningful discussion redundant.

As previously mentioned I stand by my comments, plus it seems you ignoring the movement of the goal posts means that you also dint understand how to reply to a post?  That hole has always been big when trying to discuss Poole matters with you. Your goal changing is legendary and why I have no intention of giving your replies much importance. 

• Like 1

Stevebrum, lisacolette, foreverblue, Scottyfan and Gavan over this thread like a rash.

Hang on, I can see the value in keeping this going.  :)

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Stevebrum, lisacolette, foreverblue, Scottyfan and Gavan over this thread like a rash.

yes but on championship thread !!

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Poole threads were always good value, comedy value anyway. 

RIP the comedy blue tints. 

14 hours ago, stevebrum said:

And your history of moving the goal posts from the original comment I made makes any meaningful discussion redundant.

As previously mentioned I stand by my comments, plus it seems you ignoring the movement of the goal posts means that you also dint understand how to reply to a post?  That hole has always been big when trying to discuss Poole matters with you. Your goal changing is legendary and why I have no intention of giving your replies much importance. 

In other words you can't think of any! I have accepted the ones that have been mentioned between you and SteveO where do you think the six have come from?

Good to see your statements hold no weight as usual. 

11 hours ago, DC2 said:

If people are going to make sweeping statements surely they can provide a list of names, if it is so obvious surely it would only take 30 secs but obviously he can't think of any. There is a perfect reason for that, his statement is untrue!! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

In other words you can't think of any! I have accepted the ones that have been mentioned between you and SteveO where do you think the six have come from?

Good to see your statements hold no weight as usual. 

In other words I’m not going to enter into a meaningful debate with someone who changes the goal post to suit. 

The original point that you replied to was quickly quashed by Steve0 who replied before I had chance to, which as expected exposes your comments and replies as Ill thought out at best but great for comedy value. Somethings never change, like your argument that Poole is a great track. Frankly laughable.

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

If people are going to make sweeping statements surely they can provide a list of names, if it is so obvious surely it would only take 30 secs but obviously he can't think of any. There is a perfect reason for that, his statement is untrue!! 

:rofl: whereas your statements change with every post, goal post changer. 

this is getting boring, haven't Poole dropped to the Championship, surely that's where the posts should go. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, hyderd said:

this is getting boring, haven't Poole dropped to the Championship, surely that's where the posts should go. 

We can only hope!! 

On 12/10/2019 at 7:42 PM, Steve0 said:

Its long overdue this thread being moved.  I certainly won’t miss certain posters in this section- although they seem to be doing what they ridiculed Gavan for when Ipswich were in the second tier :rolleyes:

Certain Poole poster will just continuously invade Swindons thread and name drop as usual.....

• Like 1

Time this thread was locked and Poole related topics were discussed on the CL2020 thread.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, noggin said:

Time this thread was locked and Poole related topics were discussed on the CL2020 thread.

Yeah, maybe just for 2020 though.;)

• Like 1