British Speedway Forum
DC2

Poole 2020

Surprised this thread is still going. But then again, I am not.

I guess the thing is, Poole, no matter what league they ride in, are the biggest name in the UK by the proverbial mile and can easily have topics in all leagues which have the most posts/views. It doesn’t matter what league Poole ride in, the threads will always be the biggest/longest/most posted on. Other fans may disagree but if there’s one club worth talking about, it’s Poole.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Steve0 is welcome to do a few as he made no statement to back up. Why should he back up YOUR statement? If you can't do it, no one else can!

All I said was young riders will improve wherever they are. Doesn't matter if they are at Ipswich or BV. 

Attack me all you like but it doesn't change the fact that you can't back up YOUR own statement. Which is still incorrect btw. 

Oh, and you are either wrong or you don't know what generally means. Which is it? 

The reason he responded was because you asked for examples, it’s pretty simple. But then you wouldn’t get that would you. No surprise.

1 hour ago, Rockstar99 said:

SteveBrum now trying to argue with Lisa Colette

Unfortunately Poole fans will never get a break on this thread from SteveBrum because it's common knowledge he barely goes to sleep unfortunately. 

I knew it wouldn’t be long before you showed your true colours. Reported as well. 

Only you could comment on someone posting all the time whilst doing the same. Thanks for outing yourself. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I guess the thing is, Poole, no matter what league they ride in, are the biggest name in the UK by the proverbial mile and can easily have topics in all leagues which have the most posts/views. It doesn’t matter what league Poole ride in, the threads will always be the biggest/longest/most posted on. Other fans may disagree but if there’s one club worth talking about, it’s Poole.

I thought you had  thrown your toys out  of the pram and disowned Poole speedway after going down to the champs.It has been so much better when you were not commenting on these Poole threads there are some great Poole fans who love there speedway.You come on try to inflame and annoy people deliberately and do a great job stick to selling your old tat and let proper speedway people discuss.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

The reason he responded was because you asked for examples, it’s pretty simple. But then you wouldn’t get that would you. No surprise.

I knew it wouldn’t be long before you showed your true colours. Reported as well. 

Only you could comment on someone posting all the time whilst doing the same. Thanks for outing yourself. 

Reported for what exactly? 

1 minute ago, Sidney the robin said:

I thought you had  threw your toys out  of the pram and disowned Poole speedway after going down to the champs.It has been so much better when you were not commenting on these Poole threads there are some great Poole fans who love there speedway.You come on try to inflame and annoy people deliberately and do a great job stick to selling your old tat and let proper speedway people discuss.

I have been in southern Europe for 6 weeks enjoying the beautiful countries of Italy, Croatia, Spain and Portugal. Not missed much here with the usual bickering and nastiness.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I have been in southern Europe for 6 weeks enjoying the beautiful countries of Italy, Croatia, Spain and Portugal. Not missed much here with the usual bickering and nastiness.

Great go back then, your latest post tells you everything  you create nastiness.Look just comment on your club but don't make out you are the spokesman of the club  because you are not far from it you drag the club down.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Not really. It’s just the same dicks being dicks but under different names and on two different threads. 

You could start a Poole thread on every single topic listing and it would still be polluted by them. 

Thats why 99% of riders and most real fans avoid this place 

14 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Not really. It’s just the same dicks being dicks but under different names and on two different threads. 

You could start a Poole thread on every single topic listing and it would still be polluted by them. 

Real fans really!!!!     if all the forum members who go stopped paying through the turnstiles you would not have a sport in this Country to watch.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Great news that Adam is back. Was a terrible call that we let him go to Swindon. Feel sure he will be number one first GS.

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

Unless you go to a play off semi final with a 10 point lead......at a track you had won at twice previously.......and see your riders just not bother.............you started a lot better than you finished last season

But then again for once Poole made shocking signings that cost them the league

Poole will do better as they've got rid of the serial failures Kurtz and Holder

42 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I shall always have a soft spot for Poole due to my boyhood hero Brian Crutcher  .  Sadly  however unless a  philanthropist comes on the scene their heyday  is gone .

3 hours ago, stevebrum said:

I get that YOU implied 'most' not him! He is welcome to give examples. I notice it was only a few as only a few have improved! Not the 'generally' rubbish you come out with which you still haven't backed up. 

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I get that YOU implied 'most' not him! He is welcome to give examples. I notice it was only a few as only a few have improved! Not the 'generally' rubbish you come out with which you still haven't backed up. 

Christ almighty - i get that maybe Stevebrum or the other Steve said things and gave answers you weren't happy with, but seriously, are things really that bad this close to Christmas to be prattling on about this shiite to this level.

Edited by The Doctor...
a
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

Christ almighty - i get that maybe Stevebrum or the other Steve said things and gave answers you weren't happy with, but seriously, are things really that bad this close to Christmas to be prattling on about this shiite to this level.

I’d imagine yes they are. Someone can’t let it go. I was so over it a week ago.