British Speedway Forum
DC2

Poole 2020

I don’t know why they don’t just get a hotel room together. All this flirting in public is a bit tedious 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I get that YOU implied 'most' not him! He is welcome to give examples. I notice it was only a few as only a few have improved! Not the 'generally' rubbish you come out with which you still haven't backed up. 

2 hours ago, stevebrum said:

I’d imagine yes they are. Someone can’t let it go. I was so over it a week ago. 

Is this the one pound argument?

Man: Ah. I'd like to have an argument, please.

Receptionist: Certainly sir. Have you been here before?

Man: No, I haven't, this is my first time.

Receptionist: I see. Well, do you want to have just one argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?

Man: Well, what is the cost?

Receptionist: Well, It's one pound for a five minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.

Man: Well, I think it would be best if I perhaps started off with just the one and then see how it goes.

Receptionist: Fine. Well, I'll see who's free at the moment.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, dj350z said:

Is this the one pound argument?

Man: Ah. I'd like to have an argument, please.

Receptionist: Certainly sir. Have you been here before?

Man: No, I haven't, this is my first time.

Receptionist: I see. Well, do you want to have just one argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?

Man: Well, what is the cost?

Receptionist: Well, It's one pound for a five minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.

Man: Well, I think it would be best if I perhaps started off with just the one and then see how it goes.

Receptionist: Fine. Well, I'll see who's free at the moment.

Why did you say it's a pound and then look for someone who is free? I want a free argument and I want it in the NDL Poole 2021 thread that is bound to start to ensure total domination by Poole. 

:rofl::nono:

Edited by Chris116
Spelling Mistake!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jonny the spud said:

I don’t know why they don’t just get a hotel room together. All this flirting in public is a bit tedious 

I think they are married - it would explain a lot!

13 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

Christ almighty - i get that maybe Stevebrum or the other Steve said things and gave answers you weren't happy with, but seriously, are things really that bad this close to Christmas to be prattling on about this shiite to this level.

What else are they going to talk about on this thread they can't talk about their Premiership team can they. Harsh comment but please accept ( like a lot of Poole fans have) that you are now a Championship club and move to the Poole championship thread and talk about speedway and the season ahead.Once you accept it the better you will feel about next season. like it or not its all you have got and you are much better off a than a lot of clubs you at least still have a speedway club.

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, B.V 72 said:

What else are they going to talk about on this thread they can't talk about their Premiership team can they. Harsh comment but please accept ( like a lot of Poole fans have) that you are now a Championship club and move to the Poole championship thread and talk about speedway and the season ahead.Once you accept it the better you will feel about next season. like it or not its all you have got and you are much better off a than a lot of clubs you at least still have a speedway club.

I don't think any Poole fan hasn't accepted that we are in the championship. Don't blame the Poole fans for keeping the thread going.

31 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I don't think any Poole fan hasn't accepted that we are in the championship. Don't blame the Poole fans for keeping the thread going.

thought it was a fans vote put up by management asking where they ride ???? 

And when about 600 turn up next season they will realise Poole fans don’t want second division speedway, and riding on a Thursday wasn’t an issue after all.

• Like 1

Stop press. Pirates new clothing range...

Image result for let it go pictures clothing

It's time to do the right thing  Mods. :t: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, B.V 72 said:

Kinda agree here, albeit i think its just a final pocket of fans that come across as incredibly bitter and are almost wanting to pick a fight on various threads to let off their frustrations. 

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

And when about 600 turn up next season they will realise Poole fans don’t want second division speedway, and riding on a Thursday wasn’t an issue after all.

Take it Steve you will not be one of the 600 as you say will be there?

15 minutes ago, pitstop84 said:

Take it Steve you will not be one of the 600 as you say will be there?

..and as he won't be there he won't know 600 or 1600?!

58 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

..and as he won't be there he won't know 600 or 1600?!

Makes no difference he used to tell us there used to be 4,000 when it was nearer 2,000

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

i didnt want div2 speedway but am hoping, in fact i fully expect to enjoy it,however i do totally agree with you that the wed/thurs situation was not an issue,if you ask supporters if they preferred weds a lot may say they do but that doesnt mean they wont still go on a thurs,there are just as many people who have other commitments on a wed as a thurs.hoping there are really decent crowds nxt yr but its going to be tough,best chance might be to really target families during the school hols which they never seem to.

• Like 1