Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
DC2

Poole 2020

1 minute ago, BWitcher said:

Yes Steve, we know you said "Riders generally do improve when they move away from Poole"

Definition of generally "in most cases; usually."

You then go on to admit you don't actually know.

So what can be established is... 

1: You don't understand the English language.
2: You don't even know if what you have been banging on about is actually correct.

What a surprise that you would pipe up. So it will be the usual I’m always right posts from now on till you think you win.

The point of the quoted points was to show why I can’t take Lisa’s comments seriously when she changes the goal posts to suit any reply. 

You can choose to accept my original point or not. It’s not a scientific fact that’s for sure. :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Is someone forcing you to read?

i am on correct thread someone else isn't :nono:

14 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Go on another thread or go and watch a Christmas movie.!!!

show me which thread has a xmas movie on and i will :unsure:

30 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

What a surprise that you would pipe up. So it will be the usual I’m always right posts from now on till you think you win.

The point of the quoted points was to show why I can’t take Lisa’s comments seriously when she changes the goal posts to suit any reply. 

You can choose to accept my original point or not. It’s not a scientific fact that’s for sure. :rolleyes:

All you had to do was clarify you meant 'some' riders.. debate over. You're right then. But that would mean admitting you made a mistake in your opening post.....

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

i am on correct thread someone else isn't :nono:

You can't be, you've told us it should be in the Championship?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

You can't be, you've told us it should be in the Championship?

POOLE 2020 THREAD I'LL LEAVE IT THERE :rolleyes:

13 hours ago, BWitcher said:

All you had to do was clarify you meant 'some' riders.. debate over. You're right then. But that would mean admitting you made a mistake in your opening post.....

I feel no need to admit anything. If Lisa wants to continue changing the goal posts to replies already made. She asked for examples, some were given but said they don’t count.

so it’s pointless if it’s some, all, every, a few. 

You can be sure even If I’d said “I can think of 3 riders who improved after leaving Poole” her response would still be the same - they don’t count.

So it’s been a pointless argument for over a week now, until some who only read half of the point decide to join in and open it up again.

Anyway back on track Poole to announce their 5th rider (thats the Number 5!) at 7pm this evening.  I'll leave this on the Premiership section as it will be another rider from a Premiership team that is double-downing!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Anyway back on track Poole to announce their 5th rider (thats the Number 5!) at 7pm this evening.  I'll leave this on the Premiership section as it will be another rider from a Premiership team that is double-downing!

Ellis?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Are you happy with the way your side is shaping Skidder.?

36 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Are you happy with the way your side is shaping Skidder.?

Have you ever known Skidder criticise the Poole promotion?  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Have you ever known Skidder criticise the Poole promotion?  :)

You seem so infatuated with Poole. What a hypocrite :D

3 hours ago, stevebrum said:

I feel no need to admit anything. If Lisa wants to continue changing the goal posts to replies already made. She asked for examples, some were given but said they don’t count.

You can be sure even If I’d said “I can think of 3 riders who improved after leaving Poole” her response would still be the same - they don’t count.

So it’s been a pointless argument for over a week now, until some who only read half of the point decide to join in and open it up again.

I've already said it is a few or some just not generally, so can't use that excuse. Sorry! 

4 hours ago, stevebrum said:

If you said 'a few' then 3 would be the right amount. But you didn't. You said 'generally' which is most. 

19 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Here was my original comment. A ‘general’ comment that doesn’t state most.

You asked for examples.

These were 3 examples that got posted before I could add.

3 examples given yet you don’t accept those as ‘proper’ examples. Doyle wasn’t young. 

Again, another goal post changer.

Perfect example of what was asked. 

More lies and made up info. No one EVER said every rider. Only Lisa.

As previously discussed I’m not going to bother wasting my time researching averages because all you will do is not accept names put forward, make excuses because they might or might not have improved, say they are too young etc blah de blah.

You make stuff up (every rider) and then ignore examples. I’ve no intention of wasting my time on this because you want to prove a point.

You already lost the point by ignoring examples given.

Hopefully this nonsense will get the thread close ASAP. Not before yet another blue tint response. 

Why would you need to research averages? Surely you would have done that before you made that statement!! So really it was a random stab in the dark and now you can't admit you got it wrong, and change 'generally' to a 'few' or even 'some'.