British Speedway Forum
DC2

Poole 2020

3 hours ago, A ORLOV said:

Was that the carpet cleaners as noticed their logo on the pits boards at Poole during the first leg.  

Yes mate, They had a mid-season business blip and got behind with their sponsorship payments. It was a bit touch and go for a bit hence their logos disappearing from websites and advertising, but back now until the end of the season atleast - Oh that'll be until now then!!;)

If the team building is the same etc 

1. C. Holder

2. R. Worral 

3. N. Klindt

4. J. Gracjzonek 

5. J. Holder

6. S. Nielsen

7. R. Douglas

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

More than BT but less than Sky. I'm told a 5 year deal is on the table plus the possibility of some Polish sponsorship because of the Eurosport audience reach?!

Please don't shoot the messenger as we're not at AGM time yet!!

Lets hope so :t:

32 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

1. C. Holder

2. R. Worral 

3. N. Klindt

4. J. Gracjzonek 

5. J. Holder

6. S. Nielsen

7. R. Douglas

I wouldn't touch 2 of them, probably 3.

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I wouldn't touch 2 of them, probably 3.

Seeing as you don't support Poole then it's fine! ;) :P If Chris comes back one of his demands might be having Jack in the team? He does seem to get asked that question a lot when he's interviewed at Poole. 

2 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

1. C. Holder

2. R. Worral 

3. N. Klindt

4. J. Gracjzonek 

5. J. Holder

6. S. Nielsen

7. R. Douglas

miles out 

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Seeing as you don't support Poole then it's fine! ;) :P If Chris comes back one of his demands might be having Jack in the team? He does seem to get asked that question a lot when he's interviewed at Poole. 

If Chris demands Jack to be at Poole before he signs, i'd say jog on. He is in no position to demand anything imho.

What I meant is I wouldn't have any Holder at Lynn, and probably Kurtz as well. I don't trust em/ Fraud.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

You forget, some Poole fans think Holder is a god, not the bang average rider he is now. 

I don't forget, I know ;)

And look what Poole did when the silly team buildings aves came out.. Dropped half a turbo like a stone. :rofl:

Edited by Bald Bloke

11 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Would Folder want to ride at a track full of holes every week ?

I would have CH back in a heartbeat.  A proper number one. Yes he isn’t the rider he was 5 years ago but he is still better that 95% of the riders in the top flight.  

C Holder

J Grajczonek

N Klindt

N Covatti

That would give us scope to bring in three decent riders.

chris is as good as anybody in the top flight on his day I think he should spearhead the team next season

C. Holder 

Josh G

Hans A

Klindt

C. Harris 

Douglas

Nielsen 

Won't be the team but this team fits under the 42.5 points they had last season. And on the averages the riders were last given. 

• Like 1