British Speedway Forum
DC2

Poole 2020

14 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Don't worry Orlov we'll just send him to Swindon, enjoy! :D 

No thanks his blue hat and coat would not fit in, let him keep posting his windups on your threads

8 minutes ago, Dave Jones said:

I don't think it's quite that clear cut . The survey asked would the fans support the team in the championship, not do they want to drop a division.

The questions that the club asked did say do you want a drop down to the CL or stay where we are.

10 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

????

I think it's fair to say that many fans wouldn't have chosen this route but out of loyalty will support the move . Doesn't mean they want it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave Jones said:

I think it's fair to say that many fans wouldn't have chosen this route but out of loyalty will support the move . Doesn't mean they want it.

They did chose it when they emailed their choice! Dear lord! 70% wanted to drop down mainly to do with Weds nights and more opponents. 

12 hours ago, orion said:

Just a big bluff really .. they wont let them join the pl and then will  let Poole ride back on Wednesday 

The most likely scenario. 

It's a Ford trait.. hopefully this time they call his bluff and he can take his cancer to the Championship. Those poor souls.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

They did chose it when they emailed their choice! Dear lord! 70% wanted to drop down mainly to do with Weds nights and more opponents. 

Maybe I should have bothered then!

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Maybe I should have bothered then!

You didn't do it?!! FB!!! :nono:;)

Sometimes you have to reconsolidate and take a hit to come back stronger. Perhaps the glory days of the top riders coming back will return, perhaps not. As long as the sport survives I'm happy. 

Edited by Jason.C
Spelling

another nail in the so called top tier of British speedway, arguably one if not the best away supported teams in the league.

• Like 3

Until it happens, i'll take Poole dropping down with a pinch of salt. It could well be a way for Ford to try and get what he wants. Either to force the sale the club or change race nights. 

How do we know if the poll result to drop down is genuine. It night be made up to ad weight to Ford saying he's dropping down, making some think it's serious enough to act.

I hope Buster don't buy them, it will affect Lynn again no doubt.. If he wants to move down then let him do it I say.

Edited by Bald Bloke
spelling
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, ray c said:

I believe the decesion had all ready been made anyway

Yes well that is what I thought, all this fan poll stuff is clearly rubbish.