British Speedway Forum
DC2

Poole 2020

35 minutes ago, Gavan said:

True

But as his scores how his best 2 away scores this season were both at Foxhall.....................we need to go after him quickly

I agree, but i think Lynn, BV and Wolves might all be after him. 

Prob be Wolves if they showed an interest, esp when the GF supports them and he lives around there! ;)

2 hours ago, bloom89 said:

I’m a Newcastle supporter so I don’t really know who dc2 is sorry.

Count yourself lucky! :D

1 hour ago, ray c said:

I see klindt has ruled himself out next season shame really

His CL average would rule him out anyway, 11.89.

Poole fans might have been quite happy with the CL in their vote in the Echo but have they realised how rubbish their team will be?

............ nope, thought not.  :)

4 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Poole fans might have been quite happy with the CL in their vote in the Echo but have they realised how rubbish their team will be?

Oh come on DC, can only compare to other CL teams not 2019 Poole team. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I certainly know it wont be easy to put a team together in the cl with only 38 points to play with if they stay the same next season

8 minutes ago, ray c said:

I certainly know it wont be easy to put a team together in the cl with only 38 points to play with if they stay the same next season

Spot on, but some fans must have voted in the Echo thinking they would be getting the likes of Josh G, Klindt, Holder & Kurtz when Wells and Worrall are likely to be the best you can hope for!

Disaster.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Spot on, but some fans must have voted in the Echo thinking they would be getting the likes of Josh G, Klindt, Holder & Kurtz when Wells and Worrall are likely to be the best you can hope for!

Disaster.

And that's without mentioning the other five!

For what it's worth, I like Klindt, but not sure he'd be a great signing for anyone next season on his current average.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

And that's without mentioning the other five!

For what it's worth, I like Klindt, but not sure he'd be a great signing for anyone next season on his current average.

Happily have him at Foxhall

Cant believe Poole havent snapped up Harris from Somerset and let him go to Birmingham

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Disaster.

but dc all the teams have the same points limit and we know the poole promotion will strive to be competitive whatever league and within whatever points limit

30 minutes ago, poole keith said:

but dc all the teams have the same points limit and we know the poole promotion will strive to be competitive whatever league and within whatever points limit

Agreed, but the standard of teams is poor, and how many Poole fans thought they might keep Josh G, Klindt, Holder and Kurtz, or be welcoming back Chris Holder, Freddie Jacobsen, Magic or Madsen when the truth is none of those will be anywhere near a CL team next season.

You try and pick an attractive CL team.

51 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Cant believe Poole havent snapped up Harris from Somerset and let him go to Birmingham

Seems a strange one, although perhaps they couldn’t afford him?

7 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Seems a strange one, although perhaps they couldn’t afford him?

Maybe he agreed a deal with Birmingham before Poole said we are trying to move down.