British Speedway Forum
DC2

Poole 2020

44 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Yes maybe Matt should have sold the club 3-4 years ago at both Chris and Darcys pomp, but speedway is in Matts blood. As for the Chateau  theres a hell of a lot of work being done to bring it up to scratch, will be very nice when its finished. You ever watched Escape to the Chateau on TV ? No, maybe you should... You might learn something  B)

another odd and silly post,however you do imply that you actually watch"escape to the chateau" a programme i assume to be on a grown ups channel and for that i do owe you an apology starman,i always assumed you never ventured off nickelodean

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Yes maybe Matt should have sold the club 3-4 years ago at both Chris and Darcys pomp, but speedway is in Matts blood. As for the Chateau  theres a hell of a lot of work being done to bring it up to scratch, will be very nice when its finished. You ever watched Escape to the Chateau on TV ? No, maybe you should... You might learn something  B)

Just trying to work out the logic of this.

Speedway is in Matt’s blood, but ...

... he’s escaped to the chateau.

Sounds like he’s given up on speedway.

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Why are you so concerned about what Poole are doing in 2020? You just can't keep away can you?

I think it's Gavan in disguise 

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, ray c said:

do you actually believe that dropping down was based on which league do you want to be in next season ? and the fans chose the championship 

Just saying what the question was. What was it based on then in your opinion?

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Just saying what the question was. What was it based on then in your opinion?

I just think the decision had already been made anyway and that just rubber stamped it 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ray c said:

I just think the decision had already been made anyway and that just rubber stamped it 

That's what I thought originally but Skidder said they were shocked/surprised at fans choosing CL. So idk! 

15 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

I think it's Gavan in disguise 

Oh no, DC was on here waaaaaayyy before Gavan!! ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ray c said:

Spot on.

They’ve spun the results of a multi-question quiz that dodged the real issue: would you prefer PL or CL?

That surely would have been 90-10.

Instead a “luke warm endorsement” has been turned into “the fans choice”.

Nonsense.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, poole keith said:

another odd and silly post,however you do imply that you actually watch"escape to the chateau" a programme i assume to be on a grown ups channel and for that i do owe you an apology starman,i always assumed you never ventured off nickelodean

There you go. You learn something every day.. Tom and Jerry starts at 4 pm  in case youve forgot.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

There you go. You learn something every day.. Tom and Jerry starts at 4 pm  in case youve forgot.

its a pity everytime you learn something you forget something else...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Just trying to work out the logic of this.

Speedway is in Matt’s blood, but ...

... he’s escaped to the chateau.

Sounds like he’s given up on speedway.

Yes...but as starman said Mat should have sold up sometime ago. The sports fallen apart around him and he can not give Poole away now. Not convinced going CL is the answer ? Sad but highlights the deep mess uk speedway is in and what a poor TV deal has been done that MF wants away! 

55 minutes ago, ray c said:

When the rumour of going SGBC first started amongst some of the sponsors during the season Nicolai Klindt asked if it was true as he was on a 2 year contract?  AT THAT TIME the answer was no we're staying SGBP. MF made various enquiries of other promoters including Len Silver of the likely cost savings and then put it to the fans.

Incidentally MF's chateau is due to be featured on Escape to the Chateau next year.

21 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

When the rumour of going SGBC first started amongst some of the sponsors during the season Nicolai Klindt asked if it was true as he was on a 2 year contract?  AT THAT TIME the answer was no we're staying SGBP. MF made various enquiries of other promoters including Len Silver of the likely cost savings and then put it to the fans.

Incidentally MF's chateau is due to be featured on Escape to the Chateau next year.

Oh good Starman will be pleased , that should get him off CBBC!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, ray c said:

I see your out from under your stone again its all about opinions at least skidder can debate in which is more than I can say for you 

To be fair to Starman, I would say hes the master debater on here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

21 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

To be fair to Starman, I would say hes the master debater on here.

Are you sure you are spelling that correctly!

• Haha 3