British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Wolves Play Off Semi Final now 2nd leg 10.10. 19

7 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Never understood Matt Fords call to not bring Adam Ellis back to Poole. A likeable rider who did well in the season he had with us. Thought it was a mistake at the time and Matts error was certainly Swindon’s gain.  

Was he ever a Poole asset ? Swindon bought him from Lakeside, a side he rode for before Poole.

Edited by robins les

38 minutes ago, robins les said:

Was he ever a Poole asset ? Swindon bought him from Lakeside, a side he rode for before Poole.

I'm not sure anyone said he's a Poole asset? Just that he rode for Poole...? :unsure: At the time people thought Poole were going to buy him off Lakeside and loan him to Swindon but that didn't materialise.

20 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I'm not sure anyone said he's a Poole asset? Just that he rode for Poole...? :unsure: At the time people thought Poole were going to buy him off Lakeside and loan him to Swindon but that didn't materialise.

Just go's to show that Poole fans don't know everything as some seem to assume they do. It's not often that Ford bought an asset, usually brings them in from the continent, rides them for 1 season & then drops them. I'm not sure that you will see Poole or any other club buying assets now as most clubs are struggling with finances now.

23 minutes ago, robins les said:

Just go's to show that Poole fans don't know everything as some seem to assume they do. It's not often that Ford bought an asset, usually brings them in from the continent, rides them for 1 season & then drops them. I'm not sure that you will see Poole or any other club buying assets now as most clubs are struggling with finances now.

He brought Klindt off Wolves last year? Pretty sure he did anyway! He used quite a few assets this year, the only ones on loan were Covatti, Wells/Richie.