British Speedway Forum
Phil The Ace

Belle Vue Aces 2020

Kurtz, Kilemand, Wright, Pedersen, Holder, Grajczonek...

Looking forward to some classic Aces v Tigers battles this year.

• Like 1

Seems a very impressive start to the Belle Vue team to me, well done to the club.

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I don't know that voicing a very commonly held view is getting triggered as you so eloquently put it.

My sarcastic post caused someone to reply in a lowkey attacking way because they got triggered by a cheeky sarcastic post. 

11 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

My sarcastic post caused someone to reply in a lowkey attacking way because they got triggered by a cheeky sarcastic post. 

Don't think you know the meaning of triggered!

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Don't think you know the meaning of triggered!

Is that what happened to Roy Rogers? ;)

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Kildemand has been awful this season so I’d add a side of caution before we get too excited about big names suddenly appearing in the top flight.

On form he is awesome to watch and should be brilliant at the NSS assuming his bikes don’t look as slow as this season.

It certainly seems the TV deal switching to Eurosport has reignited interest to those usually not interested in our top flight. 

Lets hope it isn’t the last of the bigger names back in our league next season.

Blimey, Steve, you’re hard to please.

Every year you say riders don’t want to return and then when Pedersen and Kildemand do, you snipe at them.

Meanwhile, we’re all looking forward to seeing them race, because they are racers!

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Happy with kurtz. Not to much about being no1. Would have preferred him to back up a no1. But a fresh scenery could see him blossom. 

Killer I'm unsure about. If he get get his form back then great. But looks worse year on year. 

I will reserve judgement though till half way through season. What we lose in top 2 we gain at reserve and 2nd string. And with killer, kurtz,bewley, and wright if anything we will get entertainment. 

Also everyone can improve there average. Theres notba rider that cant. Only really killer worry. 

Saying that Ipswich Peterborough are struggling for top end riders. So he may well do.ok

There's no doubt that this PK is a very exciting rider to watch when he's on-form and actually stays on his machine.

My concern is that when I've seen him in Poland over the last few seasons he's fallen off almost as many times as he's completed a race!!

Do not what has happened to PK, not so long ago he was going well in theGPs, but the last few years he has struggled , confidence , engines or both, good luck Peter if you do come back to England.

49 minutes ago, tigerowl said:

Kurtz, Kilemand, Wright, Pedersen, Holder, Grajczonek...

Looking forward to some classic Aces v Tigers battles this year.

I expect that Pedersen is why Bjerre isn't riding here this season!

On a trip to Victorville, Ca to watch speedway in the 80's the group I was with took the opportunity to visit the Roy Rogers & Dale Evans museum. Trigger was on display in the museum. He had been stuffed and mounted in a raised position. You could tell he was male! :rolleyes:

Kildemand's figures in the Ekstraliga in 2019.  

48 starts and 3 wins, 8 second places.

OK, the top Polish league is a lot more competitive than the British League but still.................

53. Peter Kildemand 13 48 3 8 14 20 0 1 2 0 0.979

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

When was he last on form?

When he left Swindon. That's the last time I saw him ride probably!

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Happy with kurtz. Not to much about being no1. Would have preferred him to back up a no1. But a fresh scenery could see him blossom. 

Killer I'm unsure about. If he get get his form back then great. But looks worse year on year. 

I will reserve judgement though till half way through season. What we lose in top 2 we gain at reserve and 2nd string. 

And with killer, kurtz,bewley, and wright if anything we will get entertainment. 

Also everyone can improve there average. Theres notba rider that cant. Only really killer worry. 

Saying that Ipswich Peterborough are struggling for top end riders. So he may well do.ok

Not again surely Peterborough need to be competitive this season 

5 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Not again surely Peterborough need to be competitive this season 

Even though everyone is saying bjerre not doing uk. I can see him at Peterborough 

• Like 1