4 hours ago, geoff58 said:

well they will have your reg number and it will cost you double :rofl:

not me, it was the wife's car.:P:D

• Haha 2

Just now, hyderd said:

not me, it was the wife's car.:P:D

:t:

On 1/9/2020 at 11:05 PM, Gunner85 said:

Fairly sure that they will be using Ethiad car park again... just like the World Cup in our first year

That was because they put up a big temporary stand on bends 3 and 4, will they be doing that again?

58 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

That was because they put up a big temporary stand on bends 3 and 4, will they be doing that again?

No idea

16 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

at a guess I'd say advance ticket sales and costs will decide whether or not to put the stand up again. Hopefully they do, I was sat in the temp stand last time surrounded by Polish fans, the atmosphere was was fantastic.

Still tickets left in grandstand tho, I'd have thought that would have sold out quick

16 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

If SON sells as many as 2016 event then that would be bad news for British speedway.

Hear what you are saying, but this one is the final, not qualifier.

17 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

If SON sells as many as 2016 event then that would be bad news for British speedway.

2016 was the WTC Final and a sell out, not sure whether the semi was a sell out though, the weather played a part in that. 

Edited by hyderd

My error.... meant to say if Son is not a sell out it would bad news for British speedway.         
I was there both nights in 2016, Friday night was not a sell out but Saturday must have been close. Got to be at least same again.

The FIM have an Under 21 qualifying round listed for Manchester on Saturday 6th June. I notice this is not shown in the 2020 fixtures for Belle Vue. Can anyone shed any light on this.

41 minutes ago, BuxtonTiger said:

The FIM have an Under 21 qualifying round listed for Manchester on Saturday 6th June. I notice this is not shown in the 2020 fixtures for Belle Vue. Can anyone shed any light on this.

fair point :unsure:

What time do Aces home meetings normally finish?  There is  a Sheffield bound train that stops at Belle Vue station at 21.25 (which would save going back to Piccadilly) and I guess its a ten minute walk from the Stadium.

Often over before 21.15 but not always.  10 minutes from the stadium to the station might be pushing it but depends how young and fit you are. 

• Like 1

There was a train into Manchester at 2140. When I've used the train I've had to miss heat 15 on more than one occasion. However, it's easy enough to get into town on a bus and there are trains to Sheffield until pretty late. 2355 ish. 

• Like 1