British Speedway Forum
Phil The Ace

Belle Vue Aces 2020

Not been on for a while. Last year the Aces did not do what i thought they would. Some of it was due to errors and more errors. Then as the season was getting nearer i managed to get myself hopeful of us doing much better this time. I still do. The main reason is the signing of Charles. He is one of us, Should have been here earlier. Watch him go.....Cannot wait to get started. Few more weeks yet i fear.

More like next season.

If the limit is 42.5, what am I missing? Maybe a reduction for Dan for being an u21 Brit? But it would still be over the limit Thanks...

Brady Kurtz 7.54
Steve Worrall 5.67
Charles Wright 6.68
Dan Bewley 6.31
Peter Kildemand 7.10
Jye Etheridge 4.35
Jaimon Lidsey 5.16

Is it all Brits with a 2.5% reduction? Also who is captain?

3 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Is it all Brits with a 2.5% reduction? Also who is capt

it's all brits and we are under the limit lol and Steve is captain if we ever get started ???

• Like 2

Presumably you could be looking at replacements for those riders with Polish contracts?!

47 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Presumably you could be looking at replacements for those riders with Polish contracts?!

What for theres not going be any team speedway this year in this country.When are people going to realise this.

1 hour ago, Wolfie456 said:

What for theres not going be any team speedway this year in this country.When are people going to realise this.

You are probably right though at the minute the intention from the BSPA is to get the season running at some stage so all teams will need to be full but as you say I don`t see the 2020 making it to any track in this Country.

One question though is how many of the usual fans might still be on lock down 

5 hours ago, Duckbill said:

Have Belle Vue and Dan Bewley parted company now he's gone to Poland?

no whatever give you that idea ????? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, geoff58 said:

no whatever give you that idea ????? 

Probably because his Polish contract means he is now unavailable for the Aces until their season is completed (albeit the likelihood of any British season is diminishing week by week)

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Probably because his Polish contract means he is now unavailable for the Aces until their season is completed (albeit the likelihood of any British season is diminishing week by week)

same can be said for kurtz/kildimand/lidsey also doyle/batchelor at swindon lambert at kings lynn iversen at peterboro !! Also no one knows if the situation changes so its all speculation whether they return ?? yes our season is looking bleak ???

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

same can be said for kurtz/kildimand/lidsey also doyle/batchelor at swindon lambert at kings lynn iversen at peterboro !! Also no one knows if the situation changes so its all speculation whether they return ?? yes our season is looking bleak ???

Was always said Geoff that we would suffer the most. We cannot afford another dodgy season. Or would we have to lower our expectations ?. Think we would have to. At least it would drag Swindon down.