British Speedway Forum
Phil The Ace

Belle Vue Aces 2020

magnificent effort by Belle Vue to put on a top level match in September ...even if it is behind closed doors.

I will  be getting my online ticket and look forward to this match

A massive thank you to Adrian and Mark plus all others that are involved.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Gunner85 said:

magnificent effort by Belle Vue to put on a top level match in September ...even if it is behind closed doors.

I will  be getting my online ticket and look forward to this match

A massive thank you to Adrian and Mark plus all others that are involved.

I would have been watching it but unfortunately work Thursday evenings.Good value i think for £10,no petrol cost,food etc and watch it from the comfort of your own home.You can even have a few beers knowing your not driving,although i am that evening for work:(

I believe there is real potential for streaming matches pay per view.  As an ex Oldhamer who watched the Aces in the glory years at Hyde Road, now living in London who could only see them at Arena Essex and Rye House it’s great to be able to watch them live at the wonderful NSS all for a tenner.

Well done Adrian

• Like 1

Teams now confirmed... great to see Jason Crump back as an Ace for this meeting.

He was superb in his time with the Aces.

I do hope it is well supported... I will be on line

• Like 2

On 9/4/2020 at 9:18 AM, Wolfie456 said:

Finally a sensible voice on here.

All down to a good education!!

On 9/18/2020 at 9:46 PM, Gunner85 said:

Teams now confirmed... great to see Jason Crump back as an Ace for this meeting.

I am also delighted to see a match even if it is behind closed doors.

Got my ticket for the BYC on the10th.

WEll done Adrian and Mark

• Like 1

21 hours ago, KIRKYLANE said:

I am also delighted to see a match even if it is behind closed doors.

Got my ticket for the BYC on the10th.

WEll done Adrian and Mark

youth championship won't have any fans now after today's announcment !!

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 9:46 PM, Gunner85 said:

When you say superb, I think you mean unbeatable.

39 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

When you say superb, I think you mean unbeatable.

No he wasn`t unbeatable.   He was nearly unbeatable  He was beaten into third place by Magnus Zetterstrom the Poole rider. 

Leigh Adams beat him the same year plus many many more.

Edited by Dornier

The early bird price of £10 for the Aces v All Stars Select live streaming has been extended until midnight tonight. Two decent teams on the best track in the UK.

I hope that many fans support both this meeting and the British Final. The sport is in a precarious position because of the virus. We have been calling for live streaming for years and this is our chances to help the sport we love and to show that streaming is a viable proposition for the future.

16 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

The early bird price of £10 for the Aces v All Stars Select live streaming has been extended until midnight tonight. Two decent teams on the best track in the UK.

I hope that many fans support both this meeting and the British Final. The sport is in a precarious position because of the virus. We have been calling for live streaming for years and this is our chances to help the sport we love and to show that streaming is a viable proposition for the future.

I can't watch this live but would not mind paying if I were able to watch it 'as live' when I get home later, doesn't appear to be an option but maybe someone knows better.  Had a gander on the website but no phone contact numbers, ah well.

16 minutes ago, nw42 said:

I can't watch this live but would not mind paying if I were able to watch it 'as live' when I get home later, doesn't appear to be an option but maybe someone knows better.  Had a gander on the website but no phone contact numbers, ah well.

IT'S NEARLY TIME | Buy your Live Stream pass before midnight TONIGHT to grab our our early bird price of £10. And the best bit? If you can't watch live, the meeting will be available on demand for anyone who has bought a pass! Sept 24, 7:00pm 

That was tweeted by belle vue. So if you buy it you can watch it any time 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

IT'S NEARLY TIME | Buy your Live Stream pass before midnight TONIGHT to grab our our early bird price of £10. And the best bit? If you can't watch live, the meeting will be available on demand for anyone who has bought a pass! Sept 24, 7:00pm 

That was tweeted by belle vue. So if you buy it you can watch it any time 

Thanks for that Phil, I'd been looking on the streaming site.  That's my early morning viewing sorted for Friday.

21 hours ago, Dornier said:

No he wasn`t unbeatable.   He was nearly unbeatable  He was beaten into third place by Magnus Zetterstrom the Poole rider. 

Leigh Adams beat him the same year plus many many more.

Well yes very nearly unbeatable, forgot  Zorro beat him. Didn't he get a 11 point average.

23 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Well yes very nearly unbeatable, forgot  Zorro beat him. Didn't he get a 11 point average.

Eric Boocock had an eleven point average !