British Speedway Forum
Phil The Ace

Belle Vue Aces 2020

16 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Perhaps british speedway as a whole should be halted until July 19th ,so that every team can run with hopefully no restrictions so they can all obtain a  better financial return  ,

I think it will be, and makes complete sense (unlike the extension of lockdown which has no sense whatsoever).

• Like 1

20 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Perhaps british speedway as a whole should be halted until July 19th ,so that every team can run with hopefully no restrictions so they can all obtain a  better financial return  ,

That would make sense, only we wont be coming out then either

15 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

We will :party:

wake up people this is not about a virus, oh moderator make sure you do as your government tells you and stop free speech. we cant be waking up the masses can we.

Edited by gjc41@hotmail.com

On 6/17/2021 at 7:14 PM, The Third Man said:

We will..If we don’t come out then when every bugger is vaccinated then we may as well spend the rest of our lives under these restrictions…the virus is something we will have to live normally alongside like every other virus out there….speedway crowds will be normal from 19 July I’m pretty sure.

Any news of when the Belle Vue v Woves tickets for 12 July will be on sale as I want to book some. ?

• Like 2