British Speedway Forum
Phil The Ace

Belle Vue Aces 2020

if the rest are what we think they are, then bring it on.

Didn't see that one coming.

Bjerre to Peterborough then.

Happy with these 2 as our top 2. Slight step back on last year but hopefully have better reserves 

1 minute ago, acef said:

Happy with these 2 as our top 2. Slight step back on last year but hopefully have better reserves 

I think the team will be stronger throughout though. Dan will push on and Wright will be a great signing. As you said, reserves will be better too - esp with Lidsey there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, acef said:

Bjerre not doing uk I'm told 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

What's wrong with Phil The Ace. He seems reliable for inside info imo.

You no nothing, not Philip you plank

23 minutes ago, TheOpinion said:

Etheridge at 7?

4,52 left for last rider have you included the 2.5% reduction for worrall/bewley/wright ??

Although Kildmand has not had a good year abroad maybe a season back here will help him.  The track should suit him and will look forward to his visits to the new track at Swindon. 

Kildemand has been awful this season so I’d add a side of caution before we get too excited about big names suddenly appearing in the top flight.

On form he is awesome to watch and should be brilliant at the NSS assuming his bikes don’t look as slow as this season.

It certainly seems the TV deal switching to Eurosport has reignited interest to those usually not interested in our top flight. 

Lets hope it isn’t the last of the bigger names back in our league next season.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Very jealous!!! An on form Killer is absolute box office and would imagine he's going to be top drawer round your place. Great signing!!

When was he last on form?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

I was being sarcastic. 

Not my fault if my sarcasm triggered you.

I don't know that voicing a very commonly held view is getting triggered as you so eloquently put it.

Happy with kurtz. Not to much about being no1. Would have preferred him to back up a no1. But a fresh scenery could see him blossom. 

Killer I'm unsure about. If he get get his form back then great. But looks worse year on year. 

I will reserve judgement though till half way through season. What we lose in top 2 we gain at reserve and 2nd string. 

And with killer, kurtz,bewley, and wright if anything we will get entertainment. 

Also everyone can improve there average. Theres notba rider that cant. Only really killer worry. 

Saying that Ipswich Peterborough are struggling for top end riders. So he may well do.ok