British Speedway Forum
Phil The Ace

Belle Vue Aces 2020

45 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Ill bet myn it isnt as musielak cant be re introduced where he was in team last yr.

And to quote someone re charles wright it was the bt meeting where he scored 18pts and had a tac sub ride so not to shabby round there lol 

I've already explained the Charles Wright bit, I'm not doing it again. You've missed off the 7 point score as well. You should be a politician moving goal posts like that.

As for TM, if that is the rule then that is the rule so it won't be him. 

It doesn't change my point though, I was generalising and Swindon will make changes.

Next.

19 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Art 16.3.2 - requires Directors approval.

If the cap fits.

I'll revert my argument. It'll be Toby.

This paddy guy is worse than Corbyn.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Tell you something Geoff , Hyde Rd was my favourite track ever i  loved it there the track you have week in week out now is superb.It has to be in the top five or six racing tracks in the world( it would be in my top 4.)

Poland is home to some of the best tracks for racing in the world, possibly Toron could be most fans favourite. The NSS if transported piece by piece to Poland where the worlds best riders race each week, would equally be as good if not better than any other.Thats my opinion it may not be other fans opinion, but I would hazard a guess that Belle Vue fans,who like me watch our team every meeting would all agree.

• Like 1

Thats a nifty team for your home track, should get the punters in. Shame you coudn't have fitted in Danny Ayres as well

On 12/14/2019 at 8:40 AM, Hamish McRaker said:

Thats a nifty team for your home track, should get the punters in. Shame you coudn't have fitted in Danny Ayres as well

Not true Ayers could have fitted in place of any rider!

On 12/14/2019 at 8:28 AM, hyderd said:

Poland is home to some of the best tracks for racing in the world, possibly Toron could be most fans favourite. The NSS if transported piece by piece to Poland where the worlds best riders race each week, would equally be as good if not better than any other.Thats my opinion it may not be other fans opinion, but I would hazard a guess that Belle Vue fans,who like me watch our team every meeting would all agree.

I think Czhekova takes the crown for number 1 as it stands. I think the NSS is 2nd.

Agree totally, if you shifted the place to Poland I think the racing would be even better than we see over here on it, and that is down purely to the quality of rider 

Would absolutely kill for a GP at the NSS

• Like 2

fantastic to host the SON 2 DAY FINALS :party:

4 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Just booked accomadation. 

you obviously live far away ? to need a hotel ???

26 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Must be a closet Poole fan!

And a massive ''NO'' to that.....Robins through & through!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

fantastic to host the SON 2 DAY FINALS :party:

Brilliant news,although not for me:(.Don't think i would be up for it after a 10hr flight back into Birmingham on the 8th.Talk about bad timing.May try and make the 9th though.

Remember the WTC a few years ago,that was awesome,and i managed to get a pit pass that day:party:

• Like 1

Just seen that the Greyhound Stadium is to be demolished for housing.