British Speedway Forum
Phil The Ace

Belle Vue Aces 2020

Shirt Gone

Edited by iainb

3 hours ago, iainb said:

Hello Aces fans... I won a competition, it was one of those fill the survey in and be entered into a prize draw things, it was for the SportCentral TV streaming. Anyway I won an Aces replica polo shirt like this https://bellevue-speedway.com/shop/2020-adult-replica-polo-shirt

I ordered an XL as I like a loose XL but it's a bit of a clingy XL and more of a loose Large... and I'm not really an Aces fan (I was going to wear it when I went running).

If anybody wants it, not worn only to try on for size and they can cover my postage fees it's yours.

DM me if you want it, first come first served, I'll invoice you £3.50 via paypal so you'll have to let me have your email address

Nice gesture, well done on winning the comp, I thought my entry was the winner but you've done me.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, screm said:

It’s just a case of wait and see.GB don’t seem to be pro- active in securing deals and signing riders.Nobody seems to know what is happening next season yet.we need to put pressure on riders to make up their mind instead of waiting to see who’s left over.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

It’s just a case of wait and see.GB don’t seem to be pro- active in securing deals and signing riders.Nobody seems to know what is happening next season yet.we need to put pressure on riders to make up their mind instead of waiting to see who’s left over.

I think we will have some news before Christmas....

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Jason Doyle said in the Speedway Star that money is dropping in Sweden and circa 14 to 18 matches over there isn't worth the same as around 35 over here...

And that he expected some riders to choose here rather than there..

I would imagine Kildemand must ride in Denmark as isn't that part of their criteria for the authorisation of a Danish licence? 

24 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Jason Doyle said in the Speedway Star that money is dropping in Sweden and circa 14 to 18 matches over there isn't worth the same as around 35 over here...

And that he expected some riders to choose here rather than there..

I would imagine Kildemand must ride in Denmark as isn't that part of their criteria for the authorisation of a Danish licence? 

Read that.We need to get them to make up their mind though, the ball always seems to be in the riders court these days.Poland aren’t going to messed about with the money they are offering.Interesting times.!

9 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Read that.We need to get them to make up their mind though, the ball always seems to be in the riders court these days.Poland aren’t going to messed about with the money they are offering.Interesting times.!

Indeed..

But, as has been said many times over the past months.

We should have just 're-set' the sport over here when it became clear 2020 wasnt going to happen and planned in 2021 (and beyond), with clarity as to what standard each league would take and sorted out those teams accordingly.. 

There was even more need when Poland made their stipulations...

To be still having statements coming out from tracks about which points limit will apply after you have had literally months to plan, prepare and even fine tune, is not good is it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikebv said:

Indeed..

But, as has been said many times over the past months.

We should have just 're-set' the sport over here when it became clear 2020 wasnt going to happen and planned in 2021 (and beyond), with clarity as to what standard each league would take and sorted out those teams accordingly.. 

There was even more need when Poland made their stipulations...

To be still having statements coming out from tracks about which points limit will apply after you have had literally months to plan, prepare and even fine tune, is not good is it?

Like you say when 2020 season was written off in the summer that’s when things for 2021 should have been put in place.As usual the Chairman was too busy making sure Scunthorpe was running Mickey Mouse meetings every week.Think it was obvious in March the season wasn’t going to happen.

• Thanks 1

can see or should i say hope that chris holder replaces killer

3 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

That is fine if he is based in UK

55 minutes ago, Gunner85 said:

That is fine if he is based in UK

He is - along with his brother.

On 12/15/2020 at 6:38 PM, Fromafar said:

Fixture list expected to be out next week

4 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

If he gives the same commitment as he gave Poole back in 2008, great! If he gives the same commitment he gave Kings Lynn.........Forget him.

if holder signs in sweden he won't be in britain !!