British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

POOLE V KINGS LYNN, SUPPORTERS CUP, Weds9.10.19

Anybody heard any team news for this fixture? Will Jack still be injured with his twisted toe/knee?

Lets hope there are no Polish weather postponements on Sunday 6th as some play-off meetings are rearranged for Wednesday 9th, so Nic Klindt could be affected - and Supporters Cup meetings don't take precedence.!?

44 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Lets hope there are no Polish weather postponements on Sunday 6th as some play-off meetings are rearranged for Wednesday 9th, so Nic Klindt could be affected - and Supporters Cup meetings don't take precedence.!?

Especially when they don't mean anything with the winners already decided!

probably plenty of head scratching going on as to how this can be called off !! Which forum member can come up with the most original reason ?? I believe several essential members required to run a meeting at poole are part of the local lifeboat crew and matt sends up a flare at lunchtime for them to attend an emergency in the english channel and they cant get back in time to run the meeting !!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Still won't get them out of having to paying the fine though! 

I wonder how much the fine is compared to a small attendance lets be honest not giving much away for this one .as i said earlier we are away on holiday no decision to make for us :D

• Like 2

If they rode this meeting in my back garden I’d pull the curtains. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/4/2019 at 6:29 PM, semion said:

If they rode this meeting in my back garden I’d pull the curtains. ;)

put it on at kings lynn then and I will go

• Confused 1

On 10/4/2019 at 11:03 AM, Skidder1 said:

Well at least Brady(9) Josh(7) and Nicolai(11+1) have all come through their Polish commitments unscathed.

5 hours ago, Rickyb said:

put it on at kings lynn then and I will go

Umm, they already done the one at KL!! :lol:

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Well at least Brady(9) Josh(7) and Nicolai(11+1) have all come through their Polish commitments unscathed.

I take it Brady and Josh were on the soft drinks on Saturday night then! ;)

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Thankfully the toe/knee injury has cleared up to enable holder to ride at pardubice today. 

So doubt he will be back on Wednesday 

Let's wait and see if he rides Weds first before passing judgement! 

With the Wolves v Swindon semi final now also rescheduled to Wednesday - even more excuse for people to stay at home!!!!??  Not me though