British Speedway Forum
Hackett

Eastbourne 2020

2 hours ago, *JJ said:

They were both dropped because they were simply not performing. After losing all of the first six matches, the Birmingham promotion had to do something.

The team building was the problem and the whole team didn't perform. As H has touched on if one or both had started as second strings may have  been there at the end. Still,  helped us out last year after Tom's dreadful injury, and we now have another team player who wants to ride for us over others. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ruckerroo said:

The fans favourite will be wood for sure , his attitude and application away is a serious question mark tho, bowtell is one ride away from an injury, from the others on that list I could only have hume really.

Eastbournes best signing by a country mile is newman on that average.

Think that has been said every year tbh,all newman is now is a championship 2nd string or a good reserve thats it hes found his level.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Think that has been said every year tbh,all newman is now is a championship 2nd string or a good reserve thats it hes found his level.  

He rode with real guts & determination for us last season & is a real favourite at Eastbourne.

Looking forward to re-newing the south coast rivalry, where Kyle will hopefully prove you very wrong..... :-).

Edited by Guest

It could be Spiller, with the BSPA ratifying his starting average, hence the delay..

5 minutes ago, M.D said:

It could be Spiller, with the BSPA ratifying his starting average, hence the delay..

the delay is the BSPA looking up the meaning of 'ratifying' 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ian Jordan posted this on Facebook earlier this afternoon:

7th rider announced tomorrow morning.
bardzo ekscytujące wiadomości

Google Translate tells me that the second line is "very exciting news" in Polish...so is he dropping a hint about the nationality of the 7th rider, or instead trying to throw people off the scent?

48 minutes ago, SuperSpeed said:

Google Translate tells me that the second line is "very exciting news" in Polish...so is he dropping a hint about the nationality of the 7th rider, or instead trying to throw people off the scent?

Was it Lampart who rode for Eagles in the Elite League for a few matches?

1 hour ago, SuperSpeed said:

'Its very exciting news"

6 hours ago, mmmmethanol said:

He rode with real guts & determination for us last season & is a real favourite at Eastbourne.

Looking forward to re-newing the south coast rivalry, where Kyle will hopefully prove you very wrong..... :-).

Thats got nothing to do with the post i quoted saying he wasnt on a bargain average,as i dont see kyle more than a 6.50 rider in the champ,dont get me wrong hes a 100% trier thats 1 quality thts admirable.