British Speedway Forum
Hackett

Eastbourne 2020

16 hours ago, TurnTwo said:

When are the fixtures released? Can’t wait to hopefully see a Poole v Eastbourne home and away on good Friday!!

Kent v eastbourne would be viable.

7 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

Kent v eastbourne would be viable.

I know would have just been nice for a change as Eastbourne have always been better than Kent in the past 4 seasons and their team looks like it would beat them this time too

48 minutes ago, TurnTwo said:

I know would have just been nice for a change as Eastbourne have always been better than Kent in the past 4 seasons and their team looks like it would beat them this time too

Likelihood would be 2 home wins by a similar amount, so crowd wise should be good and the overall win would be fairly close so probably be a good call by both promotions. 

1 hour ago, TurnTwo said:

in my opinion poole v eastbourne is already bigger than poole v somerset  without a wheel turning so i wouldn't rule out a south coast bank holiday derby just yet .

Edited by gee jay
  • Like 1

On 12/14/2019 at 8:59 AM, CountyGround said:

i think you might find it will be Poole v Somerset, could depend on stadium availability or other factors?

Not Somerset this year at Poole

12 hours ago, TurnTwo said:

Oh well that’s upsetting. Guess it’ll have to be Kent. 

Reckon could see Eastbourne at Poole on Good Friday evening.

I believe Middlo's testimonial is scheduled at Poole on Good Friday?!

46 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I believe Middlo's testimonial is scheduled at Poole on Good Friday?!

sorry if i've missed what is common knowledge but have you anymore details on the meeting like is it a team or individual etc , thanks

No details as to the format. And the date was announced before Poole decided to go Championship so anything might change even though Matt Ford has publicly promised Middlo a good 'pay day' after his previous testimonial fund, back in the mid-eighties, was nicked by the then promotion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

No details as to the format. And the date was announced before Poole decided to go Championship so anything might change even though Matt Ford has publicly promised Middlo a good 'pay day' after his previous testimonial fund, back in the mid-eighties, was nicked by the then promotion.

thanks for the reply , can see us making the trip down for this one.

hows this for a season opener , get the premier league new boys down for the Bob Dugard memorial cup .

Great credit to the Eastbourne management for their Fans Survey Feedback (pt1) on their website.

30 minutes ago, mmmmethanol said:

Great credit to the Eastbourne management for their Fans Survey Feedback (pt1) on their website.

From the outset, Ian Jordan has communicated with fans. This is just more evidence (not that any was needed) of how to be transparent and open with the fans. People appreciate that --- and we still have part two to come.

Just heard from a reliable source that Martin Dugard is back in training and will be named as our number 8 for the coming season.