British Speedway Forum
Hackett

Eastbourne 2020

59 minutes ago, gazzac said:

Just heard from a reliable source that Martin Dugard is back in training and will be named as our number 8 for the coming season. 

Dugard @ Glasgow . thats going to be interesting .. ...   :wub:thats the way to do it !

1 hour ago, jenga said:

Dugard @ Glasgow . thats going to be interesting .. ...   :wub:thats the way to do it !

Why would you say Glasgow? You got them on speed type?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gazzac said:

Just heard from a reliable source that Martin Dugard is back in training and will be named as our number 8 for the coming season. 

That will make Rob Ledwith look like a young man, then.

Remember Ledwith beating Dugard around Eastbourne on Josh Larson,s bike,,,Dugard was so annoyed he fenced Ledwith after the race on the slow down bend

2 hours ago, tyretrax said:

Why would you say Glasgow? You got them on speed type?

think back a wee bit . somehow i cannot see the home (eastie) fans giving martin a hard time . if the r/r  is in use when eagles land @ Glasgow and martin just happens to be going well . 

whats speed type if i may ask ?

Edited by jenga

5 hours ago, gazzac said:

Sometimes rumours have at least some substance of truth tothem, sometimes they are way off. I am putting my money on the latter.

6 hours ago, gazzac said:

I was only fibbing, but as there hadn't been a post on the Eastie section for 2 weeks, just wondered if it would wake  a few more of us up! Obviously the days are still too short and the night's too long at the moment, role on the spring. 

Edited by gazzac

Let's be honest if MD is as big as he was the last time I saw him then they'd have to cull a herd of Wildebeast to make his racesuit. 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

Let's be honest if MD is as big as he was the last time I saw him then they'd have to cull a herd of Wildebeast to make his racesuit. 

What you trying to say?

Edited by M.D
spelling
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, M.D said:

What you trying to say?

Carrying a few extra pounds now that middle age spread has hit. 

We all suffer from it.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:59 PM, Richard Weston said:

That will make Rob Ledwith look like a young man, then.

thank god for that i thought eastbourne were changing to sidecar racing.

35 minutes ago, gee jay said:

thank god for that i thought eastbourne were changing to sidecar racing.

Wouldn't mind a 6-race 2nd half of sidecars from time to time. Think they race at Arlington before but probably too small a track in reality

22 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Wouldn't mind a 6-race 2nd half of sidecars from time to time. Think they race at Arlington before but probably too small a track in reality

Think I'd move to the grandstand from my usual veiw point around the start /finish line for that one if they did! Wouldn't feel too safe behind a bit of chip board and a crowd separator if one came through! :rolleyes:.

• Haha 1

I see Drew Kemp scored 9+2 and Jason Edwards 8+1 for team GB today. A minor international against Australia but our young reserves should return fit and up for the task, looking forward to seeing them at Arlington. 

2 hours ago, gazzac said:

I see Drew Kemp scored 9+2 and Jason Edwards 8+1 for team GB today. A minor international against Australia but our young reserves should return fit and up for the task, looking forward to seeing them at Arlington. 

2nd test on the full sized track tomorrow.

See Pinjar Park Facebook page tomorrow (11.00 a.m. I think).

Edited by Guest
forgot