Checking the Speedway Star and it has averages listed as : 

Lawson 9.63

Lewi Kerr 8.67 

Tom Brennan 7.00 

Drew Kemp 6.67

Kyle Newman 6.67 

Edward Kennett 5.60 

Jason Edwards 4.94 

Poole are making changes with Zane Keleher heading around the South Coast to Plymouth to take advantage of his higher average.

Could Kennett ride at reserve or is that not possible with new reserve system. Did read that only 7 riders in Premiership are not doubling up ; so for any club considering changes due to injury or loss of form there is not a great deal of option. 

The averages quoted in the SS are 2021 averages only

4 hours ago, Marshall07 said:

Whilst Kennet is averaging 5.60 this season his rolling average is 7.96 making him the second highest in the team.

The old rolling average conundrum. Hopefully a run of fixtures will help him find some form. 

Hi guys , planning on coming down for the meeting on Sunday against the tigers with a few friends , forecast not looking good for the weekend , was going to leave 6am on Saturday morning and driving down to Brighton and staying overnight before travelling to Eastbourne , can you please give your best opinion if this meeting will go ahead , many thanks in advance .

10 hours ago, Tigeratheart said:

Hi guys , planning on coming down for the meeting on Sunday against the tigers with a few friends , forecast not looking good for the weekend , was going to leave 6am on Saturday morning and driving down to Brighton and staying overnight before travelling to Eastbourne , can you please give your best opinion if this meeting will go ahead , many thanks in advance .

A. Have you got your ticket? No on-the-day cash/card admission

B. Eastbourne have their own weather forecast expert who says it looks that things will be OK.

C. If I was you, I would get a few hours south on Saturday and check again; ie: don't get to Brighton before looking. Have a stop at around 10am and see what the news is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Richard Weston said:

A. Have you got your ticket? No on-the-day cash/card admission

B. Eastbourne have their own weather forecast expert who says it looks that things will be OK.

C. If I was you, I would get a few hours south on Saturday and check again; ie: don't get to Brighton before looking. Have a stop at around 10am and see what the news is.

Thank you , yes we all have tickets , just don’t want to start a long journey and then it gets cancelled, I know it is part and parcel of being a speedway supporter!!!! 

7 hours ago, Tigeratheart said:

Thank you , yes we all have tickets , just don’t want to start a long journey and then it gets cancelled, I know it is part and parcel of being a speedway supporter!!!! 

No rain today, which will have helped dry the track.

Forecast looks encouraging - I use Metcheck.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tigeratheart said:

2 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

No rain today, which will have helped dry the track.

Forecast looks encouraging - I use Metcheck.

It is looking good now for Sunday, what part of the stadium have you booked @Tigeratheart ?

1 hour ago, M.D said:

It is looking good now for Sunday, what part of the stadium have you booked @Tigeratheart ?

Area 1 we are in , really looking forward to it as we had a rain off tonight !!!!!  Need my speedway fix lol .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tigeratheart said:

Area 1 we are in , really looking forward to it as we had a rain off tonight !!!!!  Need my speedway fix lol .

Dry here at 5.45am We really have not Had much rain in last 36 hrs.  Check eagles web site for latest around 9.30 today. Safe trip

• Like 2

On 7/2/2021 at 9:30 AM, Tigeratheart said:

Eagles just published forecast and it is looking good. It’s online on their website if you want to read

Just now, Richard Weston said:

Eagles just published forecast and it is looking good. It’s online on their website if you want to read

Thank you , have read it and so looking forward to it !!!  Also looking to enjoy my time in Brighton tonight !!!!!

40 minutes ago, Tigeratheart said:

Thank you , have read it and so looking forward to it !!!  Also looking to enjoy my time in Brighton tonight !!!!!

Brighton is my home so if you need any help with what the City can offer, message me.

Im in zone 2 tomorrow otherwise I would come and say hello

Enjoy your time down here and hopefully some good speedway.

• Like 1

With lack of action here in Poole, two of us will be coming along for this meeting. Not been here since the Eagles dropped down, to NL or Championship.

What time do they open the car park? Been before , but arrived early and gates were locked.

1 minute ago, BobC said:

With lack of action here in Poole, two of us will be coming along for this meeting. Not been here since the Eagles dropped down, to NL or Championship.

What time do they open the car park? Been before , but arrived early and gates were locked.

Have you got tickets? No admission "on the door". 

Not sure re the car park but I would say around 1pm from past experience of Sunday speedway at Eastbourne.