British Speedway Forum
Hackett

Eastbourne 2020

So Lee Kilby's video thanking the riders and the stadium owners for their continued support means very little then?!

I don't know if anybody has already commented... but you'd think that Eastbourne would be looking to get a big bank holiday crowd in this weekend with people heading down to the coast this weekend

1 minute ago, iainb said:

I don't know if anybody has already commented... but you'd think that Eastbourne would be looking to get a big bank holiday crowd in this weekend with people heading down to the coast this weekend

Stock cars on bank holiday Monday. The place will be packed to the rafters.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

Stock cars on bank holiday Monday. The place will be packed to the rafters.

Saturday night? Sunday afternoon?

11 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Can’t even get on Eastbourne’s website 

what time was the announcement planned for ?

Waiting for @Richard Weston to let us know

4 minutes ago, iainb said:

Saturday night? Sunday afternoon?

Monday. This coming weekend was meant to be their Northern tour.

51 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

Monday. This coming weekend was meant to be their Northern tour.

That was a quality bit of fixture planning then!!

:blink:

1 hour ago, Tosh1218 said:

Can’t even get on Eastbourne’s website 

what time was the announcement planned for ?

I've been on Eastbourne website today with no problem and noticed if you scroll down on main page and click, not  on Ticket Store, but advert below it for 90th Anniversary it takes you to where you can still buy tickets online for this meeting - not that I'd risk it until after any announcements are made.

24 minutes ago, iainb said:

They were never planning to race this weekend as they were due to be on the Northern Tour - so I would imagine that it was never an option.

Update now on Eastbourne website and it basically comes down to there is no update yet as BSPL are apparently working through various things - whatever they may be?

2 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

Update now on Eastbourne website and it basically comes down to there is no update yet as BSPL are apparently working through various things - whatever they may be?

I cant see an update from today just the one from the 17th?

Apparently there was a short statement but this has now been removed from the website

2 minutes ago, M.D said:

Apparently there was a short statement but this has now been removed from the website

2 minutes ago, M.D said:

I thought I'd seen something, you had me worried I thought I was losing my marbles.

• Like 1

So even a statement is full of confusion !!! Lunatics have taken over the asylum.