British Speedway Forum
Hackett

Eastbourne 2020

Guess when the kids have finished school , I can look at moving to a property on the old Arlington site - perhaps a house in Dugard Close or Norris Road or Kennett Avenue. 

6 minutes ago, Hackett said:

Guess when the kids have finished school , I can look at moving to a property on the old Arlington site - perhaps a house in Dugard Close or Norris Road or Kennett Avenue. 

I will miss Eastbourne, away track I have visited the most. I will miss the time when Nicki P shouted in Rickardsson's face and Tony laughed at him. And also when Nicki was getting his 'revenge' on Tony in H15 but Middlo didn't put him in the race and was watching from the pits, as soon as Nicki realised, he was half a lap behind! Good times! Proper grudge meeting between fans too, not just riders! 

Only went once 1977 KO Cup final we were holding our own after first 2 heats lol lost 62-16. Shame to see another club in this situation

1 hour ago, mac101 said:

lawson won’t fit unless we drop cookie and can’t see the promotion dropping craig brennan in place of ulrich rather than RR   lewi kerr will slot into redcar in place of jordan stewart the rest will struggle to fit in really 

Possibly Kerr for Ostergaard & Brennan for Wells would fit under current GSAs

5 minutes ago, cyclone said:

Current GSA's could change if the rumours of the sad demise of Eastbourne turn out to be true.

I believe that all Eastbourne matches would be expunged from the records with Eastbourne riders reverting to their 2021 starting average.

So any team that has raced against Eastbourne would therefore probably have their averages re-calculated too.

6 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Current GSA's could change if the rumours of the sad demise of Eastbourne turn out to be true.

I believe that all Eastbourne matches would be expunged from the records with Eastbourne riders reverting to their 2021 starting average.

So any team that has raced against Eastbourne would therefore probably have their averages re-calculated too.

If correct, some heavy duty recalculations need to be expedited  if the cut off date for team changes  is still 28th August :blink:

56 minutes ago, Hackett said:

With over a 1000 in there tonight for a entry level type Banger meeting, I don't think you need worry about that. I suggest the stadium is completely safe, and I am equally positive that speedway will be at Arlington in 2022 under new management.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, cyclone said:

If correct, some heavy duty recalculations need to be expedited  if the cut off date for team changes  is still 28th August :blink:

The September averages are up to 23rd of August so should already be "declared" if Eastbourne's results were expunged (hope it doesn't happen) I'd expect the averages to change for October!

9 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

The September averages are up to 23rd of August so should already be "declared" if Eastbourne's results were expunged (hope it doesn't happen) I'd expect the averages to change for October!

There have been amended GSAs issued previously at short notice, so it is a possibility that a revision as suggested by Gambo could still be published by 28th August.

6 hours ago, cyclone said:

To replace multiple riders you must come back under the 38 point limit I believe