British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

I'm a bit sad not to have pedersen. That's an impact signing. Fond memories of Nicki going back some 18 years. Would have been a fitting way to close the book. 

Edited by Danny Connor
  • Like 1

Signing news to commence next week then.I think we will trump Sheffield's announcement of Pedersen and announce S.Lambert:P

3 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Signing news to commence next week then.I think we will trump Sheffield's announcement of Pedersen and announce S.Lambert:P

Don't they usually leave the best till last though ;)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Danny Connor said:

I'm a bit sad not to have pedersen. That's an impact signing. Fond memories of Nicki going back some 18 years. Would have been a fitting way to close the book. 

Way past his best and likely to be costing Sheffield a fortune. He will put bums on seats but I don’t see him being as good as many think.

• Like 1

Will Star Lady make a couple of visits next season?Sure she was a fan of N.Pedersen.

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Way past his best and likely to be costing Sheffield a fortune. He will put bums on seats but I don’t see him being as good as many think.

8 ish?

Surely he will only do a few meetings before the start of the Polish and Swedish leagues but of course he will 'put bums on seats/shoes on the terraces' .....

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

8 ish?

2 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

Thanks. I think he would do well to average anything above 8, at this stage.

32 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Thanks. I think he would do well to average anything above 8, at this stage.

In fairness in averages abroad he his still scoring well. 

20 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

In fairness in averages abroad he his still scoring well. 

Cold nights, indifferent tracks, less money, old man that has plenty, on a guarantee? ;)

Doyle averaged under 9. Great for bums on seats, which is great, but can't seeing him averaging over 8. I see him around Lambo, Cookie, NKI type of scorer in our league.

Edited by Bald Bloke

11 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

Is that before Sheffield's new BSPA vice Chair brings any influence to it?;)

Fans here have this misconceptions that GP / top Ekstraliga riders should find it easy going, an easy pay cheque in the British Premiership.

It's nonsense. I can guarantee even Zmarzlik would find it tough to average over 9.

It's a tough league, the only thing against it is that we can't afford the top guys, or we can but you'd be paying £30-£40 on the gate every 2 weeks

• Like 2

Nicki P will be a scalp for many an up and coming rider on their home track.  Can see a good few taking that scalp as well.