British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

51 minutes ago, Greg said:

So 3 down 4 to go who they going to be guys and girls ? 

Riss,Cook,MPT and a 3 pointer

1 hour ago, Greg said:

So 3 down 4 to go who they going to be guys and girls ? 

Ricky Wallace, Niklas Porsing, Joachim Kugelmann, Simon Lambert

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1984Star said:

Riss,Cook,MPT and a 3 pointer

Switch MPT for Proctor

19 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Ricky Wallace, Niklas Porsing, Joachim Kugelmann, Simon Lambert

That did make me laugh! No, No, No,No none of the above.

• Like 1

The sooner they announce the team the less scrutiny. Nobody is questioning Jorgensen or Kerr as it's done now. Unless they plan on signing a world elite star it's pointless hanging it off as it gets the doubters scrutinising. I'm glad Lambert is staying. Does cook riss proctor and Toft not fit

12 minutes ago, Danny Connor said:

The sooner they announce the team the less scrutiny. Nobody is questioning Jorgensen or Kerr as it's done now. Unless they plan on signing a world elite star it's pointless hanging it off as it gets the doubters scrutinising. I'm glad Lambert is staying. Does cook riss proctor and Toft not fit

Well over the points limit.

What about the young Czech rider Jan Kvech who was in the under 21’s supposed to be really good maybe topinka  has put a good word in for us ! 

10 hours ago, Danny Connor said:

Does cook riss proctor and Toft not fit

swap Toft with Hartel i reckon

8 hours ago, lynnboy said:

What about the young Czech rider Jan Kvech who was in the under 21’s supposed to be really good maybe topinka  has put a good word in for us ! 

Mentioned him a few times lynnboy.He seems to have a good future ahead of him.Think his dad wants him to finish some education or something like that.Don't quote me on that but there was something i heard but is was at least 4/5 months ago.You know i'm getting on and my memory isn't as good as it was.Given better equipment he would be even better.I do know someone likened him to a young D.Ward.

Let’s hope it’s a nice surprise and not a nasty one. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Let’s hope it’s a nice surprise and not a nasty one. 

Whatever the surprise is 52% will either like it or not, and 48% will either like it or not I expect with pages of debate, or am I thinking of something else?

When you reach the ripe ole age of 72,   nothing p____s you of more when you are treated with such stupid games.  Its enough to put people off for life.     Why are we subjected to these ridiculous guessing games.  Good god, we are all responsible adults and should be treated as such.  If they think this idea creates extra interest they most be  more stupid than I give them credit for.

Enough of these stupid games.   When you have a team to announce,  then  do the honourable thing, until then,  stop taking us for mugs......

• Like 2

17 hours ago, lynnboy said:

Looked a great prospect when I saw him on TV. Would love to see him in the team.