British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

With some of the clients on this thread don’t bet on it :D

3 in 9 days is fine by me :approve:

3 hours ago, AlexBrady said:

Next rider to be announced tomorrow morning - my money is on Erik.

That will be 3 riders announced in 9 days - surely there’ll be nothing left to moan about?!

Don't hold your breath!! ;)

Just now, Trees said:

Don't hold your breath!! ;)

Still waiting for the surprise ;)

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

Can't see Summers coming,still expecting Kerr to be at reserve.

If Kerr is at reserve, who will me missing Cook or Riss?

1 minute ago, szkocjasid said:

If Kerr is at reserve, who will me missing Cook or Riss?

Kerr and Ty at reserve, Riss in and Bech maybe?? No Cookie.

47 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Kerr and Ty at reserve, Riss in and Bech maybe?? No Cookie.

Thought Cook would be their first pick?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

3 in 9 days is fine by me :approve:

Fine by you,and me and many others,but it won't be to a few.You know how some like to moan about almost anything.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Fine by you,and me and many others,but it won't be to a few.You know how some like to moan about almost anything.

Dale has addressed the critisism of the fans re last year's delayed rider announcements :) We're ahead of a few teams!

If you want to ask questions of Dale about the team, the club etc, tonight is the night! Doors open at 7 at the AFA bar room!

10 minutes ago, Trees said:

Dale has addressed the critisism of the fans re last year's delayed rider announcements :) We're ahead of a few teams!

If you want to ask questions of Dale about the team, the club etc, tonight is the night! Doors open at 7 at the AFA bar room!

I'm not moaning Trees:).I will be there tonight,hopefully to catch up with a few speedway friends who i don't see for about 6 months a year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

Isn't it wonderful that everybody don't think the same way.   In every walk of life, in every subject, every sports  OPINIONS  differ.   It appears when someone opinion differs from yours Its referred to as moaning.   What a sheltered life you lead.    Who to say who is right and who is wrong. Who gave you the right to judge people??

I speak as I find. I don't follow others,  and fend or please my opinion is my own.    The fact that It is different than yours, pleases me greatly.....      

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, g13webb said:

Isn't it wonderful that everybody don't think the same way.   In every walk of life, in every subject, every sports  OPINIONS  differ.   It appears when someone opinion differs from yours Its referred to as moaning.   What a sheltered life you lead.    Who to say who is right and who is wrong. Who gave you the right to judge people??

I speak as I find. I don't follow others,  and fend or please my opinion is my own.    The fact that It is different than yours, pleases me greatly.....      

It just becomes very boring when the same serial moaners,moan just for the sake of it.I agree peoples opinions will always differ from others.And i have had a moan before,but not all the while like the very few as i have said.

You say i judge people,yet you seem to judge me every time my posts differ from yours:blink:.

By the way i don't live a sheltered life,far from it:t:

32 minutes ago, tellboy said:

It just becomes very boring when the same serial moaners,moan just for the sake of it.I agree peoples opinions will always differ from others.And i have had a moan before,but not all the while like the very few as i have said.

You say i judge people,yet you seem to judge me every time my posts differ from yours:blink:.

By the way i don't live a sheltered life,far from it:t:

It's not moaning for the sake of it. 

It's passionate opinion about something we find so important in our lives. It's a part of who we are. 

If people didn't care this would be a very dead forum for a start

• Like 2

Peter Schroeck is the team manager again for the 2020 season.Not the best team manager imo,thought his use of the reserves last season wasn't what i would have done at times.But we all have different opinions anyway:approve:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

It's not moaning for the sake of it. 

It's passionate opinion about something we find so important in our lives. It's a part of who we are. 

If people didn't care this would be a very dead forum for a start

Well said.

I would add, if things people moan about don't improve there comes a point when they think why should I care and stop moaning and more importantly stop attending.

I reached said point some time ago. I rarely look at anything other than Lynn threads now and quite honestly it's the same old thing season after season.

*stands back awaiting incoming missives :rolleyes:*

8 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Well said.

I would add, if things people moan about don't improve there comes a point when they think why should I care and stop moaning and more importantly stop attending.

I reached said point some time ago. I rarely look at anything other than Lynn threads now and quite honestly it's the same old thing season after season.

*stands back awaiting incoming missives :rolleyes:*

Hello SL haven't heard from you in a while.

As g13webb said we all have differing opinions to which i agree.And he quite rightly said "who to say who is right and who is wrong".So if the promotion done everything the remoaners said:rolleyes: it wouldn't necessarily be right would it.It could be wrong too, as who is to say they are right or wrong:)

Like many businesses no matter how big or small the bosses 9 times out of 10 will do it their way.People in charge don't like to be told whether it's a company employing 200 people or a small business like a newsagent hey Webbo.