British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

3 minutes ago, Bunce said:

After the "Holdergate" incident at Kings Lynn, when both Chris Holder and Troy Batchelor were sacked, I'd be very surprised if Batchelor was ever allowed back in Kings Lynn's colours again. I suspect Buster, like most fans won't forgive that easily?

Or to put it another way... I doubt Batch would want to ride for Buster at Kings Lynn :rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

Or to put it another way... I doubt Batch would want to ride for Buster at Kings Lynn :rolleyes:

And Peterborough...

• Like 1

Just now, KingoftheTrack said:

Belle Vue.

I was thinking cos Poole is the closest to Swindon and the shortest distance to travel. I have no idea if he would actually want to ride for Poole lol. But always happy to guest so I'm guessing is okay with the club! 

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

I was thinking cos Poole is the closest to Swindon and the shortest distance to travel. I have no idea if he would actually want to ride for Poole lol. But always happy to guest so I'm guessing is okay with the club! 

What? Batch at Championship level.!!?

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

What? Batch at Championship level.!!?

No!! But it seems to be the year of u-turns by the government, so maybe Poole would do one of their own ;) Until the league we are in is covered in the AGM then I am covering all bases! :D

• Like 1

He’s dynamite at the NSS so he must be on Belle Vue’s radar.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2021 at 5:52 PM, lisa-colette said:

Batch prob would be looking to see if Poole are going to move up, or ride in Sweden?

Poole are staying in the Championship so it makes all kinds of sense that Batchelor goes to Belle Vue, especially has Belle Vue have spaces to fill.

3 hours ago, screm said:

Poole are staying in the Championship so it makes all kinds of sense that Batchelor goes to Belle Vue, especially has Belle Vue have spaces to fill.

Don’t think that will be met with many cheers at BV...Batchelor isn’t a popular rider or much good for that matter! Not excited.,

3 hours ago, screm said:

Edited by Speedtiger
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

Don’t think that will be met with many cheers at BV...Batchelor isn’t a popular rider or much good for that matter! Not excited.,

I get that he isn’t a popular rider and is a bit like marmite.  As for not being much good - that is funny.  He is probably one of the best riders in the league now

3 hours ago, Steve0 said:

I get that he isn’t a popular rider and is a bit like marmite.  As for not being much good - that is funny.  He is probably one of the best riders in the league now

...and that’s my point what a poor state British Speedway is in if he is one of the best! Dumb down and down and down! 

Interesting that Lynn are in talks with a English rider that retired 4 years ago!

9 hours ago, Speedtiger said:

...and that’s my point what a poor state British Speedway is in if he is one of the best! Dumb down and down and down! 

Just wondering where all the money would come from if the top stars were here?

• Like 1