British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

15 minutes ago, Speedball said:

Cheers Tellboy - I did see those but apparently they aren't the final official greensheet averages so didn't want to use them. They used to have all the greensheets on their site but can't see them now.

I went to archives,2019 season and go to the final one issued at the bottom of the page.There were no league fixtures in 2020 so these have to be their starting averages for the new season.Minus any reductions of course.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I went to archives,2019 season and go to the final one issued at the bottom of the page.There were no league fixtures in 2020 so these have to be their starting averages for the new season.Minus any reductions of course.

Missed that. I went to averages one above that and missed the greensheet averages link below that. Cheers mate :t:

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

There you go Haza,British talent are going to be given a chance.See you in May:t:.Government guidelines permitting at the time of course;)

Absolutely the right way to go - British speedway is nearing last chance saloon so this has to be a success we need to stick with it even if in 2022 or 23 3rd rate European riders want to return . 

On 1/20/2021 at 11:46 AM, tellboy said:

You are as young as you feel.So make sure you have a 30,40 year old beside you:o.That is a joke,please nobody take that seriously

I thought the saying was "As young as the woman you feel" Apologies to any young ladies reading this!

Can see Cook going back to Belle Vue to be honest. Him & Bewley being their top plus both Worrall's. Belle Vue the team to beat. 

1. Ellis

2. Kerr

3. Jorgensen

4. Lambert

5. Proctor

6.?? 

10 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Can see Cook going back to Belle Vue to be honest. Him & Bewley being their top plus both Worrall's. Belle Vue the team to beat. 

1. Ellis

2. Kerr

3. Jorgensen

4. Lambert

5. Proctor

6.?? 

Leaving 9.92 for the 6th rider... Can't see King's Lynn attracting anyone with that average because they'll all be in Poland

19 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Leaving 9.92 for the 6th rider... Can't see King's Lynn attracting anyone with that average because they'll all be in Poland

How about Crumpy on an 8 looks like Ipswich may need to release him.

29 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

1. Ellis

2. Kerr

3. Jorgensen

4. Lambert

5. Proctor

6.?? 

cook will never return to b/vue with the current managment in charge so forget that one !! kurtz/wright/bewley/steve worrall defo starters draft rider probally palin or flint ? remaing two guess work ?

21 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Lambert obviously you mean simon Lambert :t:

2 hours ago, Bunce said:

I thought the saying was "As young as the woman you feel" Apologies to any young ladies reading this!

I wanted to put it something like that but thought some might take offence.You know what todays world is like.

C. Cook 7.58
E. Riss 6.61
T. Jorgensen 5.90
L. Kerr 5.43
T. Proctor 4.43

5.55 left for the sixth man.

I think the rumours of Lewis Bridger are true and he is more than likely going to complete the top six with an assessed average of 5.00 or something like that.

Edited by KingoftheTrack

1 hour ago, KingoftheTrack said:

C. Cook 7.58
E. Riss 6.61
T. Jorgensen 5.90
L. Kerr 5.43
T. Proctor 4.43

5.55 left for the sixth man.

I think the rumours of Lewis Bridger are true and he is more than likely going to complete the top six with an assessed average of 5.00 or something like that.

Add Lewis Bridger 

7 hours ago, geoff58 said:

Lambert obviously you mean simon Lambert :t:

Yes I'm assuming the poster I am quoting who mentions Lambert means Simon... rob not racing in uk... another tai

6 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Yes I'm assuming the poster I am quoting who mentions Lambert means Simon... rob not racing in uk... another tai

Triple world champion? Let’s hope so.

• Haha 1