British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

is Riss doing UK? i thought he was in Poland (2nd Div?) and going back to longtrack?

10 minutes ago, stevehone said:

is Riss doing UK? i thought he was in Poland (2nd Div?) and going back to longtrack?

Just Lynn and not Redcar.

27 minutes ago, stevehone said:

Nailed on Lynn i think with him opting out of Redcar,this will keep him at the 3 league Polish rule with him doing Sweden too.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Greg said:

Add Lewis Bridger 

Lewis Bridger only averaged 6.59 from 11 meetings at berwick in 2017 which converted would put him at 4.19 in the prem( assuming 1.6 conversion rate)that would put us way under the limit

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

Nailed on Lynn i think with him opting out of Redcar,this will keep him at the 3 league Polish rule with him doing Sweden too.

I know he rides for a German team in the Polish League, but does he not actually ride in the German league too?

Edit - Think it appears he doesn’t...

Edited by Najjer

4 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Just Lynn and not Redcar.

not doing redcar now 

23 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

How about Crumpy on an 8 looks like Ipswich may need to release him.

Not for me.

Edited by Bald Bloke

6 hours ago, castrolargh said:

Lewis Bridger only averaged 6.59 from 11 meetings at berwick in 2017 which converted would put him at 4.19 in the prem( assuming 1.6 conversion rate)that would put us way under the limit

I wish Lewis all the best. But here comes the "but". For me, anyway. He's been out 4 years, thats a long time. I wonder how he is going to like a big fast grippy track, where you need fast bikes, and some fair size gonads. I doubt he has top equipment, if any yet ,and they don't come cheap. Also he seems to be in and out of love with the sport. So can he commit for a full season and give 100% ?

Having said that i wish him all the best for whoever he rides for.

• Like 1

Big blow,Riss has opted for Denmark over the UK.

12 minutes ago, Speedball said:

That is a massive blow :(

We're alright just discussed with a mate and we are going to break Garrity out of prison.He certainly won't let us down:o

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

We're alright just discussed with a mate and we are going to break Garrity out of prison.He certainly won't let us down:o

Just stand a policeman behind him at the starting gate, he will be gone like a shot...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I’d rather we brought back Henka :wub:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, M.D said:

Just stand a policeman behind him at the starting gate, he will be gone like a shot...

And he'll be first to the white line 

• Haha 3