British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

Dale allit said on Twitter the other night that he hopes he can agree a deal with Craig so clearly it’s not a certainty yet, fingers crossed you get Craig nailed on sooner rather than later 

Said Facebook comments now been deleted by the club so read into that what you will! 

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Said Facebook comments now been deleted by the club so read into that what you will! 

Big Brother is alive and well:D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Big Brother is alive and well:D

We’ve received a reply which is fair enough (Cook still in plans) but as Andrew points out deleting posts which aren’t abusive etc is a dangerous path to go down. 

• Like 1

Cook

MPT

Jorgensen

Kerr

Proctor

Bridger

Rising  Star 

The snippet in the speedway star does mention Cook leaving, but leaves off Riss, so i would presume just a mixup. 

The whole piece confirms Lynn in advanced talks with Lewis Bridger. 

52 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Cook

MPT

Jorgensen

Kerr

Proctor

Bridger

Rising  Star 

Looks like a good championship level team......

1 minute ago, slyfox said:

Looks like a good championship level team......

I think you need to get used to that, not going to be an awful lot between the leagues in terms of team strengths this year. Gonna be an awful lot of doubling up too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I think you need to get used to that, not going to be an awful lot between the leagues in terms of team strengths this year. Gonna be an awful lot of doubling up too. 

Lewis will not be doubling up, just Lynn

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Somebody on Facebook suggesting that today’s Speedway Star states no Cook, is this the case?

It does say that, but no worries you have got Lewis Bridger!!!

I take it Cook doesn't do CL anymore? If so, I'm glad Poole aren't in this league purely down to the reason they can't add any more holes into our track. 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I take it Cook doesn't do CL anymore? If so, I'm glad Poole aren't in this league purely down to the reason they can't add any more holes into our track. 

cook has rode for glasgow last 3 years :rofl: he his riding for them again this year cook rides poole very well but i do remember watching him and the Aces there 2 years  ago where the poole fans cheered when he fell :angry: very unsporting :angry: and it can't be possible to put anymore holes in pothole city poole track :party:

Edited by GAH

9 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Cook

MPT

Jorgensen

Kerr

Proctor

Bridger

Rising  Star 

I thought the number 7 had to be British so how can King's Lynn sign a native American

• Haha 5