British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

Got his bike off lewis rose for the season

1 hour ago, sommelier said:

Lewis will be on good equipment this time, not like the Jawas that held him back last time

Started on Jawas,but purchased a bike from Joonas Klymakorpi.Finished with a nasty injury.

Anyone else heard the rumor that Kings Lynn have been in talks with Terry Betts?  (A fantastic servant & rider to the stars).  

Edited by Ghosty
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Good luck to Lewis Bridger & King's Lynn. A gamble from both side's but neither have anything to lose by it. Absolutely certain it'll be successful too as AFA is a gaters paradise & it's one thing Bridger was always good at. 

If it's Bridger at No6 & Cook at No1, Kerr in the middle, that'll show good strength in depth throughout the team

Will be interesting to see what the track is like this season, we were told it was to be much slicker this time last year so one assumes that might be the case again, which will automatically improve the action. 

7 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Will be interesting to see what the track is like this season, we were told it was to be much slicker this time last year so one assumes that might be the case again, which will automatically improve the action. 

I hope so, i would resume my visits if that was the case. Should be plenty of wheelies this year, with Bridger in the team...:)

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

I hope so, i would resume my visits if that was the case. Should be plenty of wheelies this year, with Bridger in the team...:)

Especially when he's at the back!

• Haha 3

Maybe it’s my memory letting me down but I seem to recall Saddlebow was never high on Bridger’s list of fav tracks.  As in he struggled to get to grips with it.

Wonder if anyone has his most recent scores around there.

22 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Have you been on the sauce ? PL= Premiership  CL= Championship. Last time i looked Poole were in the CL. Have i missed something ??

That's what I said!! I meant I'm glad Poole aren't in PL anymore, I thought that didn't need explaining as this is in the PL section..

edit  - but now apparently he is riding for Glasgow then my original post is meaningless! Though am surprised he is not riding in Poland??!

Edited by lisa-colette

22 hours ago, GAH said:

cook has rode for glasgow last 3 years :rofl: he his riding for them again this year cook rides poole very well but i do remember watching him and the Aces there 2 years  ago where the poole fans cheered when he fell :angry: very unsporting :angry: and it can't be possible to put anymore holes in pothole city poole track :party:

Oh no!!! Better warn the track staff then, don't want them getting run over! Poole fans tend to 'boo' riders who act like idiots. So if they boo'd him then he prob brought it on himself! Him and Lambert are a piece of work imo. 

5 hours ago, Ghosty said:

Anyone else heard the rumor that Kings Lynn have been in talks with Terry Betts?  (A fantastic servant & rider to the stars).  

That would be some comeback at 77 !!!

30 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Oh no!!! Better warn the track staff then, don't want them getting run over! Poole fans tend to 'boo' riders who act like idiots. So if they boo'd him then he prob brought it on himself! Him and Lambert are a piece of work imo. 

you stick to watching idiot peirs morgan it has surely haggled you brain well and truly !!  enough said :rofl:

Edited by GAH

4 minutes ago, GAH said:

you stick to watching idiot peirs morgan it has surely haggled you brain well and truly !!  enough said :rofl:

Haha. Cook is lucky he only gets boo'd at Poole considering all his antics over the years! 

14 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Haha. Cook is lucky he only gets boo'd at Poole considering all his antics over the years! 

iv'e watched cook at poole loads of times explain what he does wrong ??? nothing is the answer you stick to morgan says it all !!

Edited by GAH

41 minutes ago, GAH said:

iv'e watched cook at poole loads of times explain what he does wrong ??? nothing is the answer you stick to morgan says it all !!

Obviously not when he rode for KL at Poole in 2019 though? Maybe KL a bad influence? There is a whole thread about a pretty eventful meeting in July 2019. Tbh he does like Poole riders to get close and personal with the fence and all the unfair advantage starts (like every race he is in!) I mean I know JD and Brady Kurtz are just as bad, but you are asking about Cook so.......

I mean his move on Josh must have been bad as Klindt came running out the pits and had to be held back so not everyone thought it was 'accidental'....