British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

29 minutes ago, screm said:

I think I am right in saying Lewis was part of the Revolution Racing stable and had all his kit supplied to him, I think at the time he signed for Berwick he had six bikes. Sadly, although very professionally turned out, those Jawa bikes simply weren't quick enough and those were soon ditched in favour of GM bikes bought from Jonas Kylmakorpi. Things looked like they were going the right way but Bridger suffered injury. Since that time he has tried, boxing and body building, and now fancies another at speedway, wish him all the best but I fear Kings Lynn are taking a big gamble in signing Bridger as there`s always something simmering in the back ground with him.

Totally risk free for both parties. If it doesn't work out it's not a problem as he comes in at reserve

Hes come back and been given an engine from A retired reserve to use. That kind of says a lot about how serious he is taking it .

57 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Hes come back and been given an engine from A retired reserve to use. That kind of says a lot about how serious he is taking it .

No idea who you get your information from, and I don't care to know.

Lewis will be on two brand new rolling chassis, one brand new PJR engine one second hand 2019 PJR Zagar engine

On Speedway GB  Bridger states hes been given a Kings Lynn engine by Lewis Rose , must be a few years old but maybe hes told Bridger its brand new

2 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

On Speedway GB  Bridger states hes been given a Kings Lynn engine by Lewis Rose , must be a few years old but maybe hes told Bridger its brand new

He has a new sponsor

• Like 1

Lewis will be fine what ever bikes hes on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greg said:

Lewis will be fine what ever bikes hes on.

Think your right in an league of 6 teams with teams made up mainly of Championship riders plus a rising star in each team Lewis will be fine I’m sure . 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sommelier said:

No idea who you get your information from, and I don't care to know.

Lewis will be on two brand new rolling chassis, one brand new PJR engine one second hand 2019 PJR Zagar engine

Get over yourself. I see you still think your mr important because you sponsor a couple of riders. You really are a melt. 

Seeing as you are so upset, you best ring mr Bridger and tell him to stop telling fibs on the BSPA website  .

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Get over yourself. I see you still think your mr important because you sponsor a couple of riders. You really are a melt. 

Seeing as you are so upset, you best ring mr Bridger and tell him to stop telling fibs on the BSPA website  .

Thats where you are wrong again, i only sponsor 1 rider. PS hows the Strawberry picking going ?

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

He did say he got a King's Lynn engine from Lewis Rose.I would say that engine is specifically for Lynn,because you certainly need one specific for Lynn.And no doubt Somellier is correct too in which he has 2 new rolling chassis a new engine and 1 second hand engine.They will come in for away meetings no doubt.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, sommelier said:

Thats where you are wrong again, i only sponsor 1 rider. PS hows the Strawberry picking going ?

Brilliant. Even get to eat as many as we like. 

Don’t know how likely it would be, but would take Thorssell in a heartbeat now he’s been released by Wolves. 

Decent at Lynn and would give some much needed top end strength away. A rider who I’ve always liked watching.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Speedball said:

Don’t know how likely it would be, but would take Thorssell in a heartbeat now he’s been released by Wolves. 

Decent at Lynn and would give some much needed top end strength away. A rider who I’ve always liked watching.

He's been released as he stays in Sweden and with the restrictions at the moment Wolves weren't going to take the chance.I would take the risk and hope the travel restrictions are sorted come May.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

He's been released as he stays in Sweden and with the restrictions at the moment Wolves weren't going to take the chance.I would take the risk and hope the travel restrictions are sorted come May.

Me too and it’s not like we have loads of options. Lambert is impossible to replace but Thorssell would more than make up for Riss.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Speedball said:

Me too and it’s not like we have loads of options. Lambert is impossible to replace but Thorssell would more than make up for Riss.

Unfortunately Thorssell's average is over a point more than Riss.But we could see several riders swapping so never say never.On this occasion though i don't think it will happen.