British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

Who is the second reserve? 

Im thinking we probably lineup something like this.

1. Cook

2. Proctor

3. Jorgensen

4. Kerr

5. Riss

6. Bridger

7. Kinsley

It does look fairly solid, and should always have a good reserve if the number 6 position changes. Concerned that its lacking in the engine room, and realistically I cant see Kinsley picking up many, if any points home or away. 

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Are you sure about the other 5 attracting riders,they all seem to have the same sort of riders that normally ride here.The only surprise for me is Holder,thought he may have dropped the UK.Crump no surprise really as he was over anyway.

I too am upset that we haven't used up the points limit,should have Lawson for Proctor to make us more competitive.You can't see Allitt daring to do that he don't seem to like to get into situations where it may cause a confrontation.

Will be interesting to see how the situation with Holder, Bewley, Kurtz, Klindt and others riding in Poland pans out, at the end of the day if their clubs demand that they remain over there and don’t travel due to covid then that’s what will happen. 

• Like 1

If we had chosen better reserve instead of Kinsley (no disrespect)  and maybe someone better then 1 of Kerr  or proctor it wouldn’t be a bad team 

9 minutes ago, pubichair said:

If we had chosen better reserve instead of Kinsley (no disrespect)  and maybe someone better then 1 of Kerr  or proctor it wouldn’t be a bad team 

and if aunty had balls......

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Will be interesting to see how the situation with Holder, Bewley, Kurtz, Klindt and others riding in Poland pans out, at the end of the day if their clubs demand that they remain over there and don’t travel due to covid then that’s what will happen. 

Thats the ticking time bomb for the league that no one wants to see go off.....

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Thats the ticking time bomb for the league that no one wants to see go off.....

That's why I find it clubs have committed themselves to rider's with Polish contracts. 

It would have been just as easy to start the season with non Polish contracted rider's & then make changes as & when if the situation allows. 

• Like 1

So, if a club has a contract with rider A and the same rider also has a contract with a Polish club, and the Polish club demands (after all contracts are signed) that their contracted riders must stay in Poland. Does that give the British club grounds to sue the Polish club or rider for breaking their British clubs contract.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

She’d be my uncle lol 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, hyderd said:

So, if a club has a contract with rider A and the same rider also has a contract with a Polish club, and the Polish club demands (after all contracts are signed) that their contracted riders must stay in Poland. Does that give the British club grounds to sue the Polish club or rider for breaking their British clubs contract.

No - there is no contract between the the English and Polish clubs.

The English club would have to sue the rider.

56 minutes ago, Warriors said:

Good championship team.

All things changed this year most teams of similar strength

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

She could have been a juggler ☺️

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, therefused said:

Who is the second reserve? 

Im thinking we probably lineup something like this.

1. Cook

2. Proctor

3. Jorgensen

4. Kerr

5. Riss

6. Bridger

7. Kinsley

It does look fairly solid, and should always have a good reserve if the number 6 position changes. Concerned that its lacking in the engine room, and realistically I cant see Kinsley picking up many, if any points home or away. 

Looks a weak team to me!

6 hours ago, tellboy said:

Are you sure about the other 5 attracting riders,they all seem to have the same sort of riders that normally ride here.The only surprise for me is Holder,thought he may have dropped the UK.Crump no surprise really as he was over anyway.

I too am upset that we haven't used up the points limit,should have Lawson for Proctor to make us more competitive.You can't see Allitt daring to do that he don't seem to like to get into situations where it may cause a confrontation.

Give everyone a few matches & if they're not scoring bring in Lawson?

5 hours ago, hyderd said:

No