British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

That comeback didn't last long did it..was it two or three meetings?

Bridger out and Wells in.

That's 3 changes for the Stars already and if they're wielding the axe like that, Proctor must be next on his current results.

• Like 2

The person who put the original side together should be sacked 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Knew Bridger quit again.

Never was ill it was so obvious.

Maybe the points accrued by R/R on Thursday at Ipswich should be taken away if that’s the case.  

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2021 at 10:59 PM, Daniel Smith said:

Wells, Busk Jakobson or Josh Pickering?? 

They have to be better than Proctor at least?? 

Pickering doesn't have correct visa.

24 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Knew Bridger quit again.

Never was ill it was so obvious.

Lewis has asked for time out not retired. 

Would had made far more sense if Bridger had gone championship...not sure who he or Lynn thought they were kidding?

37 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

KL just need to get rid of Proctor and they'll have a sneaky good side imo.

Get rid of  Proctor, replace him with Sam Jensen .

4 minutes ago, mrss said:

Get rid of  Proctor, replace him with Sam Jensen .

After watching Proctor last night at Berwick, where he was very poor, I don't blame you.

As for Bridger, who`s not surprised.

15 minutes ago, Greg said:

Lewis has asked for time out not retired. 

Its all very strange. He hadn't ridden for several years, decides to make a "comeback"  spends  lots of money on new bikes, goes through all the pre-season build up and practice, has a couple of matches where he did score some points then wants "time out" I must admit I was very sceptical when his name was announced in the team, but he seemed enthusiastic enough, so give the lad a chance I thought? However that didn't last long and I doubt he will ever be back in the Stars colours again and I suspect other promoters would also be very wary of signing him now. Shame really as on his day he could be an exciting rider to watch. 

34 minutes ago, Bunce said:

Its all very strange. He hadn't ridden for several years, decides to make a "comeback"  spends  lots of money on new bikes, goes through all the pre-season build up and practice, has a couple of matches where he did score some points then wants "time out" I must admit I was very sceptical when his name was announced in the team, but he seemed enthusiastic enough, so give the lad a chance I thought? However that didn't last long and I doubt he will ever be back in the Stars colours again and I suspect other promoters would also be very wary of signing him now. Shame really as on his day he could be an exciting rider to watch. 

i would of loved to have loved to see him double up for more meetings .

I said after the Wolves meeting, i can't see Lewis lasting long for one reason or another. Hope he's ok though.

What a surprise I said this when Bridger was announced, waste of space wonder if whoever backed him pulled out so time wasted all around I doubt any club would take him seriously again built a rod for his own back I am afraid.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I said after the Wolves meeting, i can't see Lewis lasting long for one reason or another. Hope he's ok though.

Ditto,he has been just a wasted talent throughout his career.Bit of a idiot IMO.